DVDVR Message Board

MARCH ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

My first guess would be FMW and this seems to fit.

FMW @ Kawasaki
2001/05/05 @ Kawasaki Stadium in Kawasaki, Kanagawa (Japan)
Hayabusa and The Great Sasuke defeated Tetsuhiro Kuroda and Mr. Gannosuke (20:07 minutes) [Exploding 15000 Volt Thunderbolt Octagon Cage Bomb Death Match]

Go to one of those hotels that offers a free Continental Breakfast and maybe you'll get lucky and a pile of DVD transfers will be waiting for you in the morning. One can dream.

Damn you and all the Continental you have that I don't, Goc.

If you were reading my reviews and following my thread on the other site you'd see that I offered to send a link via PM to the same torrent I got all my stuff from. Offer stands for anyone reading this post as well, but you'll need to be on XWT-Classics.

No idea if it's an issue with advertising, but the NWA Central States group in my area is one of the only area promotions that DOESN'T draw respectably well.  It sounds like they're doing better on the Missouri side so, barring any licensing issues, they may be better off there.

I think he still has one of their belts. ::Checks:: Yes, he does. NWA North American Heavyweight Champion. So prestigious.

kahagas1.png

Hey, JEFF JARRETT once held that title. I think. I don't care enough to check.

ibaYxtsCOV65vA.gif

He was at a show in Cahokia, Illinois last summer for a Rob Conway title defense that roughly fifty people attended.  I wonder if this was his backstage reaction to the draw.

Hey! Cahokia is where one of my parents grew up. And I don't mean I'm descended from Native American mound builders. 

I just mean my parents lived in a really shitty towns.  Cahokia and Sauget.