DVDVR Message Board

Super Bowl, who's winning it, who you rooting for?

Ryan

Super Bowl Winner/Rooting Interest  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you expect to win?

2. 2. Who are you rooting for?

• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Game cancelled on account of mass hypnosis.
    • Puppies, kittens or any of other various creatures.

Game ends in a 0-0 tie due to lightning, Lombardi trophy given to the Bills as back-pay for the early 90's. Ralph Wilson lives to 130 as revenge.

I've always detested Brady so that's made me a de facto boltneck guy. Broncos; 23-16. Besides I'm tired of the whole "tarnished legacy/playoff pedestrian" talking point. It will be much more interesting to see Peyton come back next season and shoot for back-to-back titles and tie Brady for three apiece than the Seahawks winning and/or Peyton done did gone and fucked himself in the big game once again.

To me it's a salary cap thing more than a rules thing.  Seattle has the luxury of having a cheap QB who is good enough.  When you've got a high priced QB, you cater to him and surround him with other high priced talent.  It makes sense but those resources have to come from somewhere else.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Seattle and San Francisco's defenses once their QB's get paid the big money.

Kaepernick can bolt after next year, so I could see that being contentious. That or they'll franchise him which he's not worth. Wilson's got two more seasons before they have to care.

To me it's a salary cap thing more than a rules thing.  Seattle has the luxury of having a cheap QB who is good enough.  When you've got a high priced QB, you cater to him and surround him with other high priced talent.  It makes sense but those resources have to come from somewhere else.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Seattle and San Francisco's defenses once their QB's get paid the big money.

Its not just the cheap QB Seattle has a ton of cheap Defensive players also. I think I remember hearing that Wilson is making 3x less then there long snapper.

I posted in the SB thread as well, and hell let's be double wrong, Seahawks 52-13, in one of those old school NFC beatdowns, and Manning goes down with an injury at some point early as well.

I almost had the margin of victory, and but had the style of game right at least. . .