DVDVR Message Board

February 2014 Football thread

The Natural

I still love that only one Manc shows his face around here these days. Only sing when you're winning indeed.

I can only assume Dan is snowed under at work, and Cristobal has changed allegiances already.

• Like 2

And I totally gave him shit for leaving me alone against you sons-of-bitches for a whole season.

Now everyone is gone, and I'm all alone..

So alone...

And no Sir Alex to hold me, just some other jockie that has no control... no control

• Like 1

Sorry I haven't been around, just been very busy! Last weekend was very frustrating in that Real Madrid had a chance to go top of La Liga with a win and a loss or draw by Atletico because of Barcelona's loss to Valencia at the Nou Camp. Of course Athletic Bilbao are a tough club and we drew with them while Ronaldo was dumb and got a pointless red card, and Atletico won their match. So this weekend, Atletico lose at Almeria and both Real and Barca win their games so now the three teams are all tied at 57 points with Goal difference separating them. This is shaping up to be one of the more exciting La Liga seasons in some time! In the Copa del Rey, Real defeated Atletico 3-0 in the 1st leg, 2nd leg is tomorrow. I suspect we will get an El Classico final though. 

And I totally gave him shit for leaving me alone against you sons-of-bitches for a whole season.

Now everyone is gone, and I'm all alone..

So alone...

And no Sir Alex to hold me, just some other jockie that has no control... no control

I barely posted in here last year, though fair to say more than this year.

I still love that only one Manc shows his face around here these days. Only sing when you're winning indeed.

I can only assume Dan is snowed under at work, and Cristobal has changed allegiances already.

I actually friended Dan on FB awhile back- he's still in circulation and this season he has perfectly valid reasons to avoid the board.  ^_^

Dan seemingly tweets mostly about video games ans only so often about footy.

He could just be upset that we sold off one De Silva brother, and probably will sell the other, his favorate, come summer.

You gotta give me credit for still showing up and taking my medicine.  And being good natured about it.

Just wait until this team gets blown up and Captain Rooney takes us on his glorious wings straight back to our rightful place at top of the table, once the Chosen One puts a solid team of good, skilled, solid players that show up every week and great tatic....

Fuck it, I can't seriously finish that sentence.

• Like 1

You gotta give me credit for still showing up and taking my medicine.  And being good natured about it.

Just wait until this team gets blown up and Captain Rooney takes us on his glorious wings straight back to our rightful place at top of the table, once the Chosen One puts a solid team of good, skilled, solid players that show up every week and great tatic....

Fuck it, I can't seriously finish that sentence.

Hahaha it's truly wonderful. I like you a lot more for taking your licks. Only shit fans disappear when the going gets tough look at fucking Dan. As soon as his "local" team implodes he just fucking disappears, stops caring and plays video games. He's a fucking clown and a chump.