DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2024 - THE QUEST~!

RIPPA

15 hours ago, RIPPA said:

One down

I wonder what's gonna happen if the Panthers and Rangers get to the ECF and we get into a fight so big @Pete has to ban us both.

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I wonder what's gonna happen if the Panthers and Rangers get to the ECF and we get into a fight so big @Pete has to ban us both.

Oh, like we wouldn't be double-teaming you like the Andersons. 👹

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, elizium said:

i did not enjoy that jets game

I did. Colorado losing is always glorious. 

It's crazy to me that Winnipeg is averaging 6 goals a game against Colorado this year. 

15 hours ago, elizium said:

i did not enjoy that jets game

The win is nice. Attempting to play defense in game two is highly recommended. 

Hurricanes set NHL record for the fastest game-tying and winning goals scored in the third period of a playoff game. (The goals were scored 9 seconds apart)

It was the 7th time in NHL history that a team has scored the game-tying and winning goals in the last three minutes of a playoff game (and the second time Carolina has done it)

Connor McDavid did Connor McDavid things last night. 5 assists and just completely dominant. He had an end-to-end rush that ended in a spinorama that led to a goal that was just... wow. 

I will not believe it's over until they get the 4th win... but Vasilevskiy looks human for the first time in years.

9943a47c-4c1b-47f6-bcee-e487944e5fcd_tex

Florida eliminated Tampa 4-1 with a Game 5 score of 6-1 (granted Florida scored two empty net goals)

However Tampa will tell you they totally would have won if not for the two goals they had overturned due to goalie interference

35 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Florida eliminated Tampa 4-1 with a Game 5 score of 6-1 (granted Florida scored two empty net goals)

However Tampa will tell you they totally would have won if not for the two goals they had overturned due to goalie interference

I facetiously apologize for using the same gif twice. That said, my response, in full:

laughing-horse-so-funny.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I facetiously apologize for using the same gif twice. That said, my response, in full:

laughing-horse-so-funny.gif

Tampa wouldn't be in the playoffs if officials actually did their job and called them on their constant use of blatant pick plays and interference their entire system is based on.

Edited by sabremike
  • Like 1