DVDVR Message Board

The Purge (Tony's Version)

Its interesting these are coming out as 'releases' as TK has historically not released wrestlers but rather let their contracts run out. Not to say these aren't early contract releases but I wonder if they are wrestlers that were on per-appearance deals or if he is changing his thought process.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Add Anthony Henry to the list.  Never mind that he is a hell of a talent, he I believe is also injured 

Anthony Henry being gone sucks. I really liked him and JD Drake together. I hope this doesn't mean JD is on his way out.

It also sucks Stu Grayson is gone again, but I don't recall him being used after the Dark Order/Righteous feud. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Add Anthony Henry to the list.  Never mind that he is a hell of a talent, he I believe is also injured 

Apparently he got hurt working an Indy…

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, elizium said:

i'm going to miss the boys. they add so much to dalton's act and its good to have some npc's

You could always get two extras to do that…

Re: the cuts: We don't know what we don't know. People are real quick to jump and make lasting statements so they can get out there first or just to get things off their chest.

That said, of what we do know, I sure don't like it.

• Like 1

If they cut Henry and not Drake A.) that sucks for both of them, and B) makes it seem like they cut him for getting hurt (on an indie show, albeit by another AEW talent) which... is a real bad look.

• Like 1