DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 2/5 - 2/11/2024 - Hey Hey, My My, Rocky Pushed Cody Aside

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

This is what I think is going to happen.   Cody has Roman beat.  Solo comes out.  Jimmy comes out.  Here we go again.  The Rock comes out.  What the fuck.  And then The Rock beats up Solo and Jimmy allowing Cody to take out Roman once and for all. 

followed by the post-Wrestlemania 14 press conference where Tyson says he was working with Austin all along which isn't actually acknowledged on TV

12 hours ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

I hope Bianca can do better with Jade than she did with Michinn. 

That was the one match I had the tv on for before doing stuff around the house, and it was rough to watch. Even the 11 year old who is just an 11 year old watching goes "this looks horribly staged." 

Really good episode. Styles/McIntyre is a match I'll always watch, I'm into Bayley's face run, and DIY/British Strong Style should do a best of 7. Orton/Zayn was a little heatless, I hope their going somewhere with Sami

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Really good episode. Styles/McIntyre is a match I'll always watch, I'm into Bayley's face run, and DIY/British Strong Style should do a best of 7. Orton/Zayn was a little heatless, I hope their going somewhere with Sami

It's crazy how around this time last year Sami Zayn was blowing up huge following the Bloodline storyline and his leaving the group. Now he barely registers in the upper card.

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

TBF they didn't. Blue Chipper blue spandex tassle thingys Rocky (and I'ma always call him Rocky) was not it. 

"I would have brought in Rocky Maivia to be The Rock in late 1997 if they didn't do it first" sounds like a pretty solid lie that, like The Rock taking about going into UFC or Hogan and Metallica.

Man, if they have any photos of Paul E. with the Rock from the time that Paul E managed the SST, they should bring it out. Like how there's a photo of Roman and the Usos next to each other on College Signing day

Edited by Cobra Commander
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Andrew POE! said:

It's crazy how around this time last year Sami Zayn was blowing up huge following the Bloodline storyline and his leaving the group. Now he barely registers in the upper card.

There's still a lot of goodwill invested in Sami, he got one of the louder pops when Pearce was running through the possible Chamber participants and his promos lately seem to be leading somewhere. But he hasn't been kept viable enough that people thought he'd beat Orton, and going face/face with a foregone conclusion didn't help that match. Sami's best when fighting from underneath, maybe they're giving him a bit of a losing streak to set up a comeback. Sami/Gunther would be rad if they built it properly

3 hours ago, RazorbladeKiss87 said:

Damn, I missed it. What did he say? 

When he was plugging that Smackdown would be in Salt Lake City next week, he said something along the lines that if Sami lost that he would be "stuck hanging around with Stevo and Bob."

• Haha 1