DVDVR Message Board

2024 NFL Draft

Gonzo

On 4/24/2024 at 10:32 AM, RIPPA said:

Now that being said - 6 QBs in the first round is almost a lock. In the top 13? Hoo Boy - that requires someone to really really love Bo Nix

But the Broncos are stupid so who knows

See

• Haha 2

Only 3 picks away.  Someone tell Tony Khan to put his neck brace on 

BOOO the Vikings took all the fun and traded up

The Rams Draft watch party had maybe 500 people.   Maybe they aren't used to doing anything on Thursday and forgot 😂

Edited by hammerva

J.J. to Minnesota was always the best possible team-QB combination in this draft. His skill set is a near perfect fit for the Shanahan offense, and they have the weapons to jump start his career.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cubbymark said:

I seem to be in the minority of Bears fans in that I'm not sold on Caleb Williams being the guy. I guess it's too much bad QB play I've seen over the years. 

I think that's legitimate concerns about his ability to operate on schedule in the pocket, but, in draft terminology, the upside is tremendous.

At least you didn't draft a QB who is going to turn 24 in a week and a half and you seem to be planning to have sit his first two years.

The best thing about the Falcons taking Penix is the GM being all "It he sits for 4 or 5 years then that means we got great QB play and that is a good problem!"

Umm....

• Haha 2

I like Chop, but lord almighty the Fins better draft every offensive lineman over 6'6" and 300# that's left on the board in their next picks. 

• Like 1

I didn't think it was possible to find a more thin skinned owner than Richie Rich Daniel Synder.  Well David Tepper is surpassing that in droves.   I guess it could have been much worse at least he didn't have a drink in his hand

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

I didn't think it was possible to find a more thin skinned owner than Richie Rich Daniel Synder.  Well David Tepper is surpassing that in droves.   I guess it could have been much worse at least he didn't have a drink in his hand

Taking tyre guy's hat off is a dick move. 

10 wide receivers and we aren't even quite up to pick 40. For a position that is historically one of the hardest to predict success.