DVDVR Message Board

AEW TV - 9/20 - 9/26/2023 - Let's Go To Denny's!

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Cue Soylent Green joke (there actually is a Soylent, Inc. that makes protein powders and shit nowadays, check yr local grocery)

George Takei - Soylent green is people! It's people! | Facebook

EDIT: https://soylent.com/products/soylent-green-squared "The flavor is unique and mysterious for the complex taste of humanity. When you buy this product you can guarantee it is sustainable and crafted from ingredients that are ethically sourced." Good job, you jokers.

My wife’s GI issues means that there are a lot of times she needs to do mostly liquids and/or supplement her nutrition and she loves the Soylent drinks. Best part of they don’t load them with soluble fiber to be “healthier”, since she also has to limit her fiber.

• Like 2

Also, I agree that Julia has improved drastically over the last year but I disagree that she should win the belt right now. She’s not at that level yet and Stat is just getting started. I want to see Stat lose to Britt in a non-title match and then pin Britt clean at a PPV. 

• Like 3

I'm baffled by the decision to have Righteous in a ppv match. You can hear a pin drop when those two come out. Meanwhile, Taven and Bennett are the best they've ever been. "Piledrivers for neck health awareness!" Plus you know, they actually have a story with Cole and MJF.

• Like 3

I love both but I agree I’m concerned about Hart/Statlander. Pulling off “bigger face vs smaller heel” is a tough job even for 10+ year veterans.

Christian is just so good. He’s not 2003 Rock levels of “he’s honestly too good for this”, but I get those kinds of vibes. He’s right there with Starks and Swerve as the guy who should beat the guy who beats MJF 

• Like 2

Darby made the most sense at one point, but he’s supposedly about to disappear for a significant amount of time to start his training for climbing Everest. He seems to think it’s an investment in his wrestling career because it could generate mainstream media attention.