DVDVR Message Board

The Miami Dolphins Dumpster Fire Thread

Ryan

• 1 month later...

I knew I should have closed this thread.  

Richie Incognito

FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasn't playing well. Told me he felt worthless.

3:17 PM - 12 Feb 2014

tumblr_m2dzw7njcu1qjqfjmo1_250.gif

I'm thinking about the football equivalent of a buddy-cop comedy, with a character loosely based on Richie Incognito grudgingly forced to interact with a character loosely based on Michael Sam.  I think I'd make Incognito a center and Sam the gay rookie quarterback, whose coach kicks them off the team plane and forces them to drive together to a game after he gets sick of their squabbling (which is really both their faults).

I'm thinking about the football equivalent of a buddy-cop comedy, with a character loosely based on Richie Incognito grudgingly forced to interact with a character loosely based on Michael Sam.  I think I'd make Incognito a center and Sam the gay rookie quarterback, whose coach kicks them off the team plane and forces them to drive together to a game after he gets sick of their squabbling (which is really both their faults).

Michael Chiklis and the Rock?

Only if they start the season off 0-7 and then after working things out in the bye week come back to go 9-7, win the last wild card spot and win the big game on the very last play, on a play that earlier in the season due to their trust issues had failed miserably.

You know, crap like that is why he'll be unemployed(or get a really low contract offer), even if completely cleared by the report. If your hot headed or worse, at least be private about it.

So you're saying he should be more incognito about all of this?

• Like 6

You know, crap like that is why he'll be unemployed(or get a really low contract offer), even if completely cleared by the report. If your hot headed or worse, at least be private about it.

So you're saying he should be more incognito about all of this?

DANGER ZONE!

Both things we thought to be true appear to be true, Incognito comes off like a bipolar dickhead, but Martin comes off as exceedingly hypersensitive.

If anyone had a reason to say "fuck it" and stomp off, it's the Dolphins' Japanese assistant trainer (Page 87).

Also, OL coach Jim Turner is about to be thrown into the volcano.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10455447/miami-dolphins-bullying-report-released-richie-incognito-others-responsible-harassment

Here's the story. . .  bring on the cuddly animal gifs, we should be drowning in them soon :)

Should this affect Philbin? Obviously the OL coach is toast, but does lack of institutional control work for the NFL?

Reading now....  One picture for every time I get mad.

Sio4HG5.gif

eGWbNO1.gif

DSC_0084.jpg

cVQbI54.gif

75Jr3.jpg

tumblr_n0nzqo1n8F1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Cute-animals001.jpg

They're both nuts.  They both suck.   

Fuck them both. I hate you all. Happy Valentine's Day.  

• Like 1

I love the NFL trying to burying the story by releasing in on a Friday but not even doing that right.

And the gif of the cat and dog licking each other might be my favorite one that has ever been posted