DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 11

Dolfan in NYC

Oregon caught a flukey late wave of momentum off the blocked field goal and an onsides kick, the flukiest of all flukey plays, but Stanford had their number on both side sides of the ball and wouldn't have lost if they played 5 quarters. Classic case of the final score not accurately representing the ass whipping on the field.

Anyway, I think both Oregon & FSU are better than Bama anyway

O RLY?Love ya, bro, but lulz, man. Lulz.

Well, they ain't better than Stanford, that's for sure ;)

Really thought this Oregon team was different.  Guess I was wrong.  That performance was embarrassing.

Poor Florida. Getting run by Vandy now.

I thought Boom would be safe this year, considering all the injuries, but if this thing totally breaks down, who know. Brent Pease should definitely be dusting off his resume, no matter what.

I did not pay attention to when Eastern Michigan fired their coach Ron English yesterday. After all that team is almost always awful and they've only won one game this season. Turns out, someone recorded him ranting and raving against his team in the lockerroom and these days, him getting caught using many F-bombs and calling his team "quitting-ass bitches" and "f****t-ass motherfuckers" is no good, even if I presume that's what many coaches do.

At least his rant did introduce me to the term "shitbird football", which I think is great and also describes the quality of play we got from the Gators today.