DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 11/01/13

victor

Looks like they've started a babyface turn for Dean Ambrose, and they have to be going somewhere with the Miz will all they've done to him.

"* Dark match: Adrian Neville defeated Sami Zayn. 

* World Heavyweight Champion John Cena kicks off SmackDown and talks about winning the belt at Hell In a Cell and how he's back on SmackDown. He's interrupted by Zeb Colter, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Damien Sandow comes out and calls Cena a hypocrite, running him down. WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust are out next. It looks like we've got Cena, Cody and Goldust vs. Sandow, Cesaro and Swagger for tonight's main event. 

* There's a pre-match promo with The Shield where Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins end up staring at Dean Ambrose and teasing tension like on RAW. 

* Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. The Usos is up next. They tease more tension in The Shield. Big E Langston comes out and stands at ringside for The Usos. The Usos end up getting the win clean by pinfall. After the match, Big E has a staredown with The Shield, mainly Roman Reigns, until they retreat through the crowd. 

* There's a segment with Dolph Ziggler trying to sell WWE Shop merchandise. 

* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil is up next. Harper and Rowan dominate and manhandle Young early on. Wyatts get the win. After the match, Bray Wyatt comes in the ring and hits Young with a nasty looking Sister Abigail. 

* MizTV with The Miz is up next. New WWE Champion Randy Orton is the special guest. Right in the middle of a question, Orton lays The Miz out with a RKO and smiles. 

* The Bella Twins and Natalya defeated AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka and Alicia Fox when Natalya made AJ tap to the Sharpshooter. 

* They air a Survivor Series promo. 

* Another taped interview with Triple H talking about Big Show's lawsuit. Triple H says Big Show is now banned from WWE for life. 

* John Cena, Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro is up next. Cody and Goldust were acting hesitant to interact with Cena. This was described as one of the best multi-man matches in some time. Cena gets the win for his team by pinning Swagger. "

IMO, The Miz needs to go away for a while, like Morrison and Jericho and try other things, like movies. Might give him some leverage down the road when Cena goes down and WWE inevitably need to bring back some stars.

How is that the start of a babyface turn for Ambrose? He's being an arrogant shit. 

I guess i just assumed since they seem to be keeping Rollins & Reigns together, and Ambrose looks more like the babyface type. 

Just got back from the show.

Don't know where anyone would get an Ambrose face turn. Reigns made another one of his weird reaction faces during the shield promo.

Sami Zayn and Adrian Neviel had a fun 10 minute match. I was VERY excited to see Zayn. Little OLE! chants during the match.

Ryback worked the Main Event show in a very competitive match against Kofi.

Main event was awesome. Crowd was VERY into the whole match and Goldust worked a 5-10 min hope spot fest. Cesaro hit the throwing euro uppercut on Cena and the Giant swing on Cody.

The Wyatts get a weird reaction. ALmost a, "Oh shit..... these guys" reaction. All the little kids who were near our section got quiet for them. The casual fans I had with me were into them.

Daniel and Orton worked a Dark Match main. Shield Broke it up when Bryan hit the Knee of DOOOOOOM. Uso's and Rhodes came in for the save. Bryan slap fives with all the ring side fans and was totally over the entire night. Dude is still hot as hell and is going to be for a long time.

That main event is super exciting to me.

Cena is almost impossible to hate when he is on the apron trying to get the crowd into a hope spot. It's so over the top and "old school" my buddy who hates Cena so much even was laughing and getting into it. 

Goldust chants in 2013? YUP!!!

How is that the start of a babyface turn for Ambrose? He's being an arrogant shit. 

I guess i just assumed since they seem to be keeping Rollins & Reigns together, and Ambrose looks more like the babyface type. 

In what world does Ambrose look like a  babyface? He's got sleazy looking hair and a skeeveball earring. The guy just looks like a douchebag.

• Like 1

In what world does Ambrose look like a babyface? He's got sleazy looking hair and a skeeveball earring. The guy just looks like a douchebag.
The same world where the Miz is a face despite still looking & acting like a douche. The same world where Alberto Del Rio was suddenly supposed to be a working class hero despite initially being a Mexican aristocrat.

I see Reigns are the eventual babyface. Dude has that Batista vibe. He needs a moment where Hunter/Orton and the rest of The Shield are just beating the holy hell out of some babyface and Reigns bucks up instead of putting the coup de gras on the guy.

Why are they wasting heat on heels beating the shit out of The Miz? idk. Just seems poorly thought out.

If that's all they are going to use him for, the least they could do is stop pretending The Miz is likeable and have someone like Big E. beat the shit out of him. Or anyone they want to get a cheap face pop for, really.

If that's all they are going to use him for, the least they could do is stop pretending The Miz is likeable and have someone like Big E. beat the shit out of him. Or anyone they want to get a cheap face pop for, really.

Didn't they do that with Kane on Sunday, and Monday? Even though he sort of turned heel after the match with The Miz.

Daniel and Orton worked a Dark Match main. Shield Broke it up when Bryan hit the Knee of DOOOOOOM. Uso's and Rhodes came in for the save. Bryan slap fives with all the ring side fans and was totally over the entire night. Dude is still hot as hell and is going to be for a long time.

this is impossible because daniel bryan has been buried and clearly his career is over we talked about it on the board