Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Raw Loves Your Children More Than You - 3/2/2020


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

If it was just that then sure.  But he's done this in multiple threads being the contrarian to whatever people end up bitching about.  Hate that Goldberg won the title?  Yep, he loved that shit.  

Uhm, more than him were fine with Goldberg winning the belt. Liking that doesn't make him contrarian so not the best example. Not saying you are wrong, but sometimes people just have different tastes.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not really subtle at all.  A bunch of people will say "dog food, really??" and he'll be like "we need more dog food on WWE programming."  But it's fine..  I didn't say it was harming anything,  just that the gimmick kinda sucks. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hammerva said:

I didn't watch the show but why is Becky acting like a heel when a couple weeks ago Shayna almost bit her ear off and was rather sympathetic.  I mean Shayna is definitely not face material.  I mean I guess they have to make her a face since her soon to be husband is the top heel

I hear talk about Orton vs Edge being main event at WM level and that would be absolutely true if history played no factor.  We have all seen Orton's WM angles where they are full of heat and anger and then the match happens and it is working on a rest hold for 5 minutes.  If this was 2004 where the juice was flowing maybe but not in this version of the WWE

 

I think the deal is Becky is getting increasingly overconfident, underestimating Shayna and is being set up for a fall when Shayna rips her apart at Mania. Then the redemption . . .

Its definitely not how I’d use Shayna but whatever. Main roster for you.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

People like to pretend I'm a contrarian too. It's easier than listening to and addressing an opposing point of view, I guess.

DZ's general creepiness in the photo and gif threads is way more bothersome.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure Niners and Morelock are trolls. Considering they like to directly attack people and slander, which is indeed trolling. Seems like you're projecting yourself onto me and looking for brownie points via virtue signalling.

 

Edited by D.Z
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Pretty sure Niners and Morelock are trolls. Considering they like to directly attack people and slander, which is indeed trolling. Seems like you're projecting yourself onto me and looking for brownie points via virtue signalling.

 

Pretty sure your confusing the term trolls with an idiot and a dick. 

Edited by Zartan
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hilarious and cute that Eivion thinks DZ isn't a troll and hasn't been one this whole time. If it isn't posting pictures with ZERO context or explanation then it's posting creepy girl pics and if it isn't that then it's rarely if never responding to a direct question and if it isn't that then it's being a contrarian 100% of the time. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Craig H said:

It's hilarious and cute that Eivion thinks DZ isn't a troll and hasn't been one this whole time. If it isn't posting pictures with ZERO context or explanation then it's posting creepy girl pics and if it isn't that then it's rarely if never responding to a direct question and if it isn't that then it's being a contrarian 100% of the time. 

DZ hasn’t posted any creeper pics since Rippa’s edict. He’s moved on to gifs now. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Craig H said:

It's hilarious and cute that Eivion thinks DZ isn't a troll and hasn't been one this whole time. If it isn't posting pictures with ZERO context or explanation then it's posting creepy girl pics and if it isn't that then it's rarely if never responding to a direct question and if it isn't that then it's being a contrarian 100% of the time. 

Plenty of people post pics with zero context and explanation. Its up to us to ask if we don't know what they are about. Honestly, since Stardom is the promotion I watch the most outside of WWE I actually get around half the pics and gifs he posts since many are from there. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, D.Z said:

Pretty sure Niners and Morelock are trolls. Considering they like to directly attack people and slander, which is indeed trolling. Seems like you're projecting yourself onto me and looking for brownie points via virtue signalling.

I mean, legally it would be libel rather than slander, not that it is actually either one.

Edited by JonnyLaw
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Plenty of people post pics with zero context and explanation. Its up to us to ask if we don't know what they are about. Honestly, since Stardom is the promotion I watch the most outside of WWE I actually get around half the pics and gifs he posts since many are from there. 

Many of us have. I have multiple times. There's rarely if ever a reply. Now after Rippa's or whomever's rule about posting pics and whatever he comments more and it's almost always something to the contrary.

4 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I just choose to believe D.Z. is “special”, and move on.

And this is typically my stance now until the discussion came up today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody remember all those conversations over the years about some people's low tolerance for opinions which dissent from the majority and skew as being less critical of WWE? 'Cause I feel we're getting dangerously close to a rehash of that. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Does anybody remember all those conversations over the years about some people's low tolerance for opinions which dissent from the majority and skew as being less critical of WWE? 'Cause I feel we're getting dangerously close to a rehash of that. 

Except we aren't. We know who DZ is and what he does. There's plenty of others like Eivion who has an opinion of Raw that dissents from the majority and he's fine enough to discuss the why behind that. Others are too. Don't make this into something it isn't. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you guys have a problem with someone feel free to report it to an admin or utilize the "Ignore" feature. Or show some goddamn restraint and not respond to someone because they want to "see more of the giant robot spider". Or "more dog food". Or because they frustratingly post news links to Japanese language sites in the Puroresu Discussion thread without context - like we should know why it matters.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...