Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Oh man!  The grimiest brawl in allll Mexico.  Demus brings it,

-----------------------

This is wild.  Hey!  It's Zumbido!

• Like 3

This is fun.

----------------------------------

Jesus Christ, this is my favorite women's match I've seen so far this year.  AQA was trained by Booker T and she works STIFF.  I don;t know who trained Promise Braxton but she works STIFF.  This is fuckin STIFF.

-----------------------------

Hey!  More quality wrestling from Singapore. Somebody should snatch these little fellas up.

• Like 1

There is long stretch where Medico Asesino goes to the back to get his shoulder taped.  When he comes back he wrestles with one arm and bleeds with four fists of blood.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 9:25 AM, DEAN said:

There is long stretch where Medico Asesino goes to the back to get his shoulder taped.  When he comes back he wrestles with one arm and bleeds with four fists of blood.

There are so many questions with this match. Why is it clipped to hell? What exactly happened to Medico's shoulder? Why does Fresero hate Medico enough that he breaks a bottle hidden in the crowd somewhere just to carve him up? It's intriguing. Also, I'm not sure who has the better gear: Medico with the bloody mask on his kneepads, or Fresero with the skull serving for the 'O' in 'Fresero'. Fresero might just win due to his "Hecho En Mexico" tattoo which, despite any nationalism, is badass. 

Also, it's really awesome how they cover for the shoulder injury. Fresero acts like his knee got taken out for as long as he can sell it, the ref acts bewildered, then starts insisting to the crowd HE will call the match when he wants to call the match before Fresero finally says "WTF" and heads to the back to check on things. They really held it together, and though I'm pretty sure it was a shoot, they blurred the lines enough to make me wonder. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

Nomura is incredible. Seek out his match with Okabayashi if you haven't seen it already. Oh and the tag match vs. NOAH guys from I believe early last year? Somebody want to help a brother out on this one?

Edited by Oyaji

Vikingo and Nuevo Poder del Norte and Octagon Jr and some other guy!

-------------------------

This is a lot of fun for a match where you assumed they would all mail it in.

Whoa!  Su Yung gets one upped.

----------------------

Rina Yamashita shows up on the free internet!  EDIT:  Oh man!  I forgot how good Hanako Nakamori is.  WATCH HER GO!

-------------------

So the greatest trio in Mexico!  Fresero Jr,  Demonio Infernal and Shun Skywalker tagging together!  

15 hours ago, DEAN said:

Maika from Just Tap Out Girls.  This Maika gal is really good for a gal who has been wrestling less than a year.

She is one of Taka Michinoku's students from his post Kaientai Dojo promotion, Just Tap Out. She joined Giulia's Donna Del Mondo stable in Stardom and has been working regularly there. I suggest checking out their tag match against Hana and Kyona from the no people's Gate show Stardom did last week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eivion said:

That is the one. Momo/Utami vs. Bea/Jamie for the Goddess Titles from that show is really good.

The lumberjack match was way too fun.  Both need to eat a few sammiches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shane said:

Aramis vs Látigo - Lucha Memes

This might be my favorite lucha match of the year so far.

The tope at 1:43 is COMPLETELY balls out.

EDIT:  The tope at 10:15 is as COMPLETELY balls out.

Last Friday and Saturday Battlezone Championship Wrestling had their annual Widowfest memorial event. Pops The Widowmaker owned Battlezone for years. Once he passed they created a two night event named after him. Once Pops passed his wife MS Dee and 2 sons Faroh of Phunk and Jesse Dalton took over running Battlezone,known back then as NWA Battlezone.Ms Dee passed 3 years ago.So this years Widowfest also had the Ms Dee Cup. Where each night of Widowfest there was a 15 man battle royale. The winner of each night would face each other in the first Ms Dee Cup memorial match.

Thankfully Bodyslam Media Productions was at the show both nights. I made Night 2 and joined in on commentary for most of the matches.

Night 1's battle royale

Night 2's Battle Royale

Korey Konstantine vs One Man Army Jaxon Slade for the Ms Dee Memorial Cup

• Like 1