DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

Been thinking about my 6th March birthday lately as it's the last of my 30s, it's 15 years since my favourite photo of ever with my Mum, my parents and it'll be 20 years since my Aunty Margaret passed away. Sucks losing a loved one on your birthday.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2023 at 4:31 AM, The Natural said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER!

quoting you in lieu of tagging, since that always seems hit-or-miss for me. Hoping this birthday is an awesome one for you! I know you've been going through some stuff lately, but today is YOUR DAY set set it to the side to celebrate!! You're a good dude and we are all blessed with your presence here on the board.

The match we never got to see:

WWE Legend Bret Hart Believes Match With Daniel Bryan Would've Been Fun -  EssentiallySports

and what kind of Bday wish would it be if i didn't say: "FUCK HUL K  HOGAN!"

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Matt D said:

Happy birthday @The Natural. You're one of the good ones, Paul. Hope you have a great day.

6 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Happy bday to a damn good one!  Enjoy, Paul!

5 hours ago, Octopus said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @The Natural!! Have a good un.

4 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Happy Birthday, Paul!  

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Happy b-day bud! 

Happy Birthday to the American Dragon, Bryan Danielson! 🎉 : r/AEWOfficial

2 hours ago, twiztor said:

quoting you in lieu of tagging, since that always seems hit-or-miss for me. Hoping this birthday is an awesome one for you! I know you've been going through some stuff lately, but today is YOUR DAY set set it to the side to celebrate!! You're a good dude and we are all blessed with your presence here on the board.

WWE Legend Bret Hart Believes Match With Daniel Bryan Would've Been Fun -  EssentiallySports

Thank you all. Means a lot. I've had a good un despite teary moments. Went bowling with my Dad/Sister. Only my second ever time, my first last week. From there we we went to see my Mum who unfortunately had tire tracks on her again so we've put another complaint in to the previous ones. For tea we had fish and chips. My favourite thing from today was all three of us doing things together. Normally we don't. Thanks again. Love, Paul xxx.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Jeez, before I forget, happy belated Paul.  

The world's a better place with you in it.   Hope you had a good un kiddo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Shartnado said:

Missed it by a couple of hours, but very happy birthday to @The Natural from Finland, as well! Keep being awesome!

15 hours ago, gatling said:

Happy Birthday, Paul!

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Thank you all. Been moved by the birthday messages I've had. Thanks again. Love, Paul xxx.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 12:58 PM, Matt D said:

Happy birthday @The Natural. You're one of the good ones, Paul. Hope you have a great day.

On 3/6/2024 at 2:54 PM, Technico Support said:

Happy bday to a damn good one!  Enjoy, Paul!

On 3/6/2024 at 4:01 PM, Octopus said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @The Natural!! Have a good un.

On 3/6/2024 at 4:56 PM, Zimbra said:

Happy Birthday, Paul!  

On 3/6/2024 at 6:43 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Happy b-day bud! 

Happy Birthday to the American Dragon, Bryan Danielson! 🎉 : r/AEWOfficial

On 3/6/2024 at 7:30 PM, twiztor said:

On 3/6/2024 at 11:24 PM, Shartnado said:

Missed it by a couple of hours, but very happy birthday to @The Natural from Finland, as well! Keep being awesome!

On 3/7/2024 at 1:28 AM, gatling said:

Happy Birthday, Paul!

On 3/7/2024 at 3:40 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Thank you all. Thought you'd like to see these. Me with my Dad and Sister on my 39th Birthday:

https://ibb.co/MSzbH8h

https://ibb.co/0yZcmhB

https://ibb.co/DpYP0Nb

The Batman: The Animated Series hoodie was a birthday present while the blue jumper is one of my most prized possessions as it was made by my much missed Mum for her Dad, my Grandad who was like a second Dad to me. The Spectacular Spider-Man sweatshirt was a birthday present.

I had a good un despite teary moments. Went bowling with my Dad/Sister. Only my second time. We then went to see my Mum who unfortunately had tire tracks on her again so we've put another complaint in to the previous ones. For tea we had fish and chips. My favourite thing from my birthday was all three of us doing things together. Normally we don't. Thanks again. Love, Paul xxx.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 4