DVDVR Message Board

Happy birthday thread.

The Natural

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 6:20 PM, The Natural said:

how-to-choose-best-gym-f454dc101c9d4dbe9

Wishing an early happy birthday to @Shartnado for tomorrow while pictures/tagging are working. Hope you have a good un xxx.

Thank you, good Sir! It has been a normal workday with a heavy workout before, but there has been so much good (unhealthy) food to eat and so much more still to go that I have indeed been spoiled by my lovely wife. A way to a man's heart and all that... Food and cake works for me, dammit!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 4:30 AM, The Natural said:

OIP.qndTfOeP2kaXzwdt_n5xDwHaEK?pid=ImgDe

I'm trying a new Happy Birthday post with a picture of a poster's favourite thing (hopefully). That starts now with Nightwing for @twiztor. Happy birthday bud. Have yourself a good un!

On 10/24/2022 at 4:48 AM, The Natural said:

This tradition is a year old which means...

R.da0d9cc214e26c8c3ac31bdfd898c698?rik=k

Happy Birthday to my bud, @twiztor. Have yourself a good un!

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71q+kpay8sL._AC_SY741_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg

Happy Birthday, @twiztor. Have yourself a good one, bruv xxx. Sorry I can't tag or embed pictures. Board is bust. Most frustrating.

Edited by The Natural

On 10/24/2023 at 4:31 AM, The Natural said:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71q+kpay8sL._AC_SY741_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg

Happy Birthday, @twiztor. Have yourself a good one, bruv xxx. Sorry I can't tag or embed pictures. Board is bust. Most frustrating.

thanks Natural! you've got me down pat. Between last year's Nightwing and the amazing Lawler/Condit fight, and now this year with Mountain Dew, i appreciate it. 

Cheers to 41!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, twiztor said:

thanks Natural! you've got me down pat. Between last year's Nightwing and the amazing Lawler/Condit fight, and now this year with Mountain Dew, i appreciate it. 

Cheers to 41!

Pleasure. Glad you liked it. Already know two ideas for 42.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The Natural said:

I go to my Mum's grave as usual to find people have driven on my Mum. Fucking tire tracks on my Mum. I'm so angry and so upset. Made a mess of my arm as a result. How can people be so fucking thoughtless? Fucking fuming. Please keep to here.

• Sad 2

On 12/8/2023 at 4:13 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Well... I'm 40. 

I have nothing to add to that statement that needs to be public. 

eddie-guerrero-bloody.jpg

Happy birthday, Curt. Have yourself a good un. Been thinking of you xxx.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1