DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

The best part about today is going to be heading to work and listen to the Vikings fans there crow that they're set at QB now. They've been begging for Cassell since the preseason. Although one is now hoping they trade for Freeman.

Those poor, deluded bastards.

The Giants, Shittsburgh, the Vikings, JAgoffs, Yuccaneers, REdskins and Raiders are all worse than the Bills.

While I was amused that you got so pissed at having to see the Steelers vs. Vikings game, your praising of the Bills ended up being prophetic.

Mike Glennon to Mike Williams.

Poor poor Josh Freeman

Yeah.. I have nothing to say about the game, except that Freeman was banished to a Raymond James Stadium suite to watch the game. No, really. What a clown show this season has been.

Much as I want to get giddy about the Giants shitting the bed against the Cheifs, I'm not looking forward to the curbstomping Peyton is about to lay on the Eagles.

Yeah, it was a curbstomping. And to think that after they play the Cowboys next week, the subsequent opponent will be:

I get back from what was an entertaining game at Wembley to see there is some confusion over who the worst team in the league is.

The Jags have been outscored129-31 in 4 games. That's an average final score of  32-8 fact fans. They are dead last in:

-Points per Game scored

-Yards per game gained

-Average yards per play gained (3.6!)

-Rushing yards per game conceded

They are historically, woefully bad, and I could not be happier since I stand to make quite a bit if they go 0-16. I just know the Bills will find a way to fuck it up for me somehow but whatever, optimism reigns.

Yes, they are playing the Jaguars on the 13th. All I can think of to say is that it might as well be Friday the 13th for Jacksonville, as they will be disemboweled.

But it is pretty cool you got to see a live NFL game, Mr. Monday Morning.

The Eagles would be pretty much done for the year, if not for how awful the NFC/NFC East is this year.

Two weeks of PLAYING FOR FIRST PLACE!!!! has begun in this area.

I already want to throw up