DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Ugh...So I did downloaded Mobile Strike and leveled up my HQ to level 10 to get $2200 cash. Surprisingly, it took me a couple days to do it and it was super easy. Like, incredibly easy.

I then decided to use that cash to try and enhance my NXT Seth Rollins. I only needed 2 Yin Yangs and 4 Comets.

Well, I got those fucking tokens, finally, and have, like, about $100 in cash left. Stupid game.

24 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

This might be a silly question, but i assume there is no relation to the prizes shown in the loot boxes on the mTch up screen and what you actually get. 

You mean when you start the match or in general? (I am assuming when you start)

No I have found no relation

What I have found for me though is that as I play a matchup over and over - more and more "items" drop instead of just coins

It's the only way I can explain getting nothing but coins over like 3 days and then suddenly in the span of 3 hours getting all the lanterns or sunglasses I need

I have a yahoo email due to all the yahoo fantasy leagues I am in.

I have so much spam using that email address just to get free cash in this game

• Like 1

The pre-match icons are what you "can" get from the loot boxes.

I have no idea if it's true or not, but I always assumed that it was like MPQ, where if there were like five possibilities, and you got it five times, you'd get them all.

Yeah, I figured it was like the old MPQ vault, where you had the illusion of picking.

I was (I figured in vain) trying to time it so I was getting items and not just coins, but didn't really think they were matching up.

At least got enough tokens in the Gauntlet to get a 2 star, and drew Ryback, so I got another powerhouse.  Nice thing is that I had enough posters to get his moves up to level 3-4 and they hit for a fucking ton.  Blew all my coins leveling him up though.  Now I'm stuck with Triple H ready to enhance, but need coins.  Also stuck grinding Kofi's Shoes to enhance Rollins.

7 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

On my Homepage, my Loot icon shows 5 next to it, but when I go there, I have nothing. WhatsUpWitDat??

Click on the Blue Locker and see if anything shows up in that

Nothing. I have no other icons or inventory showing anything else anywhere that I can find. I've even closed and restarted my phone in case it was some weird glitch. But nope, 5 is still there taunting me yet giving me nothing.

So not even the silver coins from the Dean Daily or Fastlane T-shirts or anything?  That's weird.  I've had my own weird experience the last two days.  I've had two matches not load, I just get little sparkly circles in the top corners of my screen but it never loads.  If I hit home on my phone and then go back in, I get the Quit/Resume screen, but when you Resume it does nothing, still won't load.  So you have to force quit the game, which kills all the health for your character(s).  I think it's been tag matches against Lucha Dragons both times, killing Cena and Big John Studd.  Very aggravating.

I'm close to being able to enhance an acrobat to two stars.  I'm debating between NXT Rollins and Darren Young.  I think overall Rollins is better, but I already have a two star Cena and Cena and Young get a Nexus bonus, which would be very helpful in tags and versus.

1 hour ago, MonteCarl said:

On my Homepage, my Loot icon shows 5 next to it, but when I go there, I have nothing. WhatsUpWitDat??

The 5 might be how many Fastlane t-shirts you have.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

Nothing. I have no other icons or inventory showing anything else anywhere that I can find. I've even closed and restarted my phone in case it was some weird glitch. But nope, 5 is still there taunting me yet giving me nothing.

Are you sure its not tokens for a some posters....errrm I mean a superstar chest?

The thing with the chest is, you have an opportunity to unlock every superstar in the rotation (you can check which are available by clicking the little box in the upper right). Even ones you already have, in which case you get the posters. Seems like you're just getting unlucky RNG.

So I was messing around with my roster to see who might have bonuses and found this odd bit.  Darren Young gets the Nexus bonus with Wade Barrett, Ryback, and Cena.  Cena also gets the bonus with Barrett and Ryback.  But there is no bonus for Barrett and Ryback together, least as far as I can tell because the Nexus symbol doesn't show up.  It appears there is a ShowMiz bonus though, I'll have to try it out against a low level team on the NXT tour or something.

John Cena is the biggest fucking cheater when you're in VS mode. I swear that at this rate, it's an exploit that everyone is using. For the last few days it's been nothing but teams with John Cena. For whatever reason, I was able to face a 600 rated team that had a 1 gold star John Cena up against my 2000 rated team. Every fucking time, Cena hits his first red move 3 moves in, which ALWAYS hits for an extra turn that demolishes my Ambrose or Reigns or Rollins that has way more health. Then Cena hits a 4 gem thing, there's a cascade, 2000 to 4000 damage is done, and I can't kick out. This has happened 3 times now.