DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

26 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I dont know if scaling is the same for everyone, but the final Raw match for me (barrett/rusev) is 3297. And i dont have anyone over 1000 yet. 

Scaling appears to be the same for everyone as they are 3297 for me as well and I have five guys over 1000.  I'd rather see scaling similar to PVE in MPQ than what they have here.

God this fucking game

It's new thing is to be all "Oh sorry - there are no moves except this one that does 100 damage. Okay - let's reshuffle for your opponent. BAM! 6K damage. Fuck you - you are pinned"

This happened to me 3 times yesterday alone

• Like 1

The new Ambrose event is apparently recreating famous matches from his career.

On the bright side, the 2nd match vs cesaro will get me the last hand exerciser i need to champion my level 10 bray. 

Edit: or not. Its the red tool box. They looked similar on my phone. 

I finally got another Kane mask because they started selling Powerhouse packs.

Immediately got 150 bucks back thanks to cashing in checklist dealies

I had 49 black TP posters

8 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I'm amazed i beat Ryback with a guy at 200 less points. 

I have Ryback, and his special moves (at least his finisher) take a while to load up.

Has anyone altered the moves of their two star guys to have two moves of the same color?  I played against a Barrett that had two red special moves, and I'm pretty sure I noticed that using one red special move didn't deplete the stored red tiles for the other move. 

22 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

I have Ryback, and his special moves (at least his finisher) take a while to load up.

Has anyone altered the moves of their two star guys to have two moves of the same color?  I played against a Barrett that had two red special moves, and I'm pretty sure I noticed that using one red special move didn't deplete the stored red tiles for the other move. 

I do that with most of my most-used characters. My usual method is to have a finisher, a second move of another color that in some way buffs it (e.g. AJ has a blue finisher that does bonus damage for each color turn gem, and a purple special move that creates color turn gems when you use it) and then a third move that's one of the same colors as the main two.

That's the thing I like about NXT Rollins, his green special allows you to turn gems blue, which feeds his finisher.  I just got it from 1 to 2, so I can actually pull off some 4-5 breaks off a green special and hit the finisher a turn later.

I'm just grinding NXT again to unlock all the hard modes for it.

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I now keep getting ads at random times. The video ads that take about 30 seconds. Getting so close to uninstalling this game.

Are you at least getting the free cash from them? Because the only ones I get are the ones I willing watch for the free buck