DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So the Gauntlet Blitz appears that it will come and go as a limited time event as I just watched it vanish from the game

And they just started a Fastlane limited event (complete with t-shirts like EC)

Im doing the smackdown event with john studd vs neville.

I have over 9000 HP and he is in danger and im waiting to charge my finisher.

In one round, he hits all the moves and pins me with 4700 points, too many for me to match and i get beat. 

WTF

6 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Im doing the smackdown event with john studd vs neville.

I have over 9000 HP and he is in danger and im waiting to charge my finisher.

In one round, he hits all the moves and pins me with 4700 points, too many for me to match and i get beat. 

WTF

Pretty much what happened to me in that sameness matchup.  Couldn't get red tiles to match, next thing I know, I'm pinned with no good tiles to match.

I've noticed it happens the most with Acrobats (so Neville and Seth Rollins especially) because they charge up their moves so quickly

I got fucked today but that fucking stupid ass rule where in a tag match - if the opponent breaks up a pin, they still get the next move.

I had Booker T pinned with almost full health. His partner (whoever the fuck it was) breaks it up. Booker then immediately hits his finisher for 4600 and there are no tiles to match and I didn't have the ability to call for my own pin break.

I did the Mobile Strike deal last week where you had to level your HQ to level 10.  It wasn't too bad for more in game cash than $20 would buy you.  Just got done with three VS. missions, win 5, 10 and 15 matches.  Paid gold coins instead of cash, but I've got Studd and Cena both to level 50, just nowhere close on TP or tokens to enhance them.  Would have been done a lot sooner if not for Cena showing full health when I click Battle, only to see his health meter come up at 50% or so a couple of times...oh, and the time where Xaiver Woods did 10K in cascade match damage, then hit all his moves the next turn to pin Studd.  That was fun.

Bummed that I got a Device Not Compatible when I try to DL this.

Sucks.

Really enjoy the match 3 style when done right. i.e. Marvel Puzzle Quest, Pokemon Shuffle, Doctor Who Legacy.

WWE Supercard was fun a couple years back, but I DLed it recently and everything had changed and my cards were gone.

1 hour ago, bsapato said:

Do you guys know which level is the best to get John Cena wristbands ?

Check earlier in the thread.  There's a link to a google doc that tells which matchup provides the chances at different items.

1 hour ago, Travis Sheldon said:

I just sent a request from my account "der Morder", so if I'm deemed up to par I'd like to join.

accepted

Thank Fucking God

Finally enhanced the Rock which cleared two missions for me and gave me $115 bucks.

And all it took was a day of grinding for Boss sunglasses