DVDVR Message Board

SMACKDOWN IS JAMES ELLSWORTH IS THE NEW LINEAR CHAMP!!!

RIPPA

I skipped Raw last night and felt like I missed nothing.  So I got cocky and watched baseball tonight and surfed around looking for Halloween stuff to record AND I MISSED JAMES ELLSWORTH BECOMING THE NEW LINEAR CHAMP!!!

Lesson learned:

Raw: Missable

Smackdown: NOT MISSABLE

Also now we get to find out if anyone (HHH maybe?) backstage in WWE is enough of a nerd about something like the linear championship to make sure James Ellsworth appears NOWHERE ELSE until they beat him clean on t.v.

• Like 2

We're never going to get Bray, Harper, and Rowan back together at all once again. Rowan is supposed to be out 4-6 months.

I want the Miz to go away for a long, long time. I hate his whole shtick; especially screaming, angry face, serious business Miz. 

Shame on JBL for not picking up on the Dangerous Danny Davis reference, instead coming back with a line about Nightmare Danny Davis. 

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Luke Harper not so great on the mic apart from calling Daniel Bryan's unborn baby stupid.

I am fine with this because they are FINALLY letting Harper off the chain

• Like 2

What's the story with Curt Hawkins? Is he hurt or something?

I also loved Shane saying Raw and Smackdown's best 5 tag teams and female performers in Survivor Series tags, like both brands have more than five of either.

5 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

I also loved Shane saying Raw and Smackdown's best 5 tag teams and female performers in Survivor Series tags, like both brands have more than five of either.

Let's try this.

Slater & Rhyno/AA/Usos/Vaudevillains/Hype Bros vs. New Day/Anderson & Gallows/Enzo & Cass/Shining Stars/Cesaro & Sheamus

Sasha/Bayley/Charlotte/Nia Jax/Dana Brooke vs. Becky/Alexa/Nikki/Carmella/Naomi