DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK FIVE

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Josh Mann said:

The Lions actually played defense.

"You know what? A minute and a half left down just a point when our team has basically controlled TOP the whole second half...FUCK IT! Chuck dat bitch in the air, Carson!"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

"You know what? A minute and a half left down just a point when our team has basically controlled TOP the whole second half...FUCK IT! Chuck dat bitch in the air, Carson!"

The announcers were blowing all sorts of smoke up his ass right before that too. . .

1 minute ago, Kuetsar said:

That may have the been the most Bills drive ever. A snap too early, Shady and Tyrod with long runs, then ending with Tyrod scrambling before finding a guy in the endzone for a TD. . .

The only way it could be more Bills if JP Losman was the QB and he threw a Pick 6 at the 1 yard line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I'm not used to the Bills jumping out to a lead in three straight games. When did I die and get reincarnated in bizarro world.

I'll be on the next bus in, we can make it happen, it is all on you. BIZARRO!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

Shady with a great run right after a DUMBASS fake punt by the Rams. . .

I liked the fake punt. Not just because it didn't work, that part I loved, but I like seeing teams think outside the box to try to win games. It just uh wasn't effective.