DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown is Poor Bob Has No Fruit Basket

HumanChessgame

1 hour ago, Black Angel said:

Never thought I'd would I dig Heath Slater in 2016 but yeah. He's easily the best on both shows.

We live in a world where Heath Slater and Eva Marie are the 2 of the better gimmicks in the WWE right now.   Not sure if that is the sign of the apocalypse but amazing none the less 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Naomi has the best entrance in wrestling. Period. 

I liked it anyway, but as amazing as that entrance is you can't say that with Nakamura doing his.  Now THAT is the best entrance in wrestling.  But even though EDM is largely fading in popularity Naomi stands out on that alone and will do great things with it.

And Bryan and Shane are supposed to be good guys in this?  If Heath didn't know where he was why not just say we'll wait until he has his wits about him?  Instead they just take it away like total dicks.  Poor, poor Heath.

• Like 1

Naomi previously semi-suggested that she asked for this entrance a year ago. WWE is behind a bit, but I'm happy she got it.  She can modify things as she goes along.  Even in its infancy, it's a hot intro.  It's going to get better. And she's the only person on either show who can do it without looking stupid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

Remember when Drew McIntyre got cut and we all thought that Heath Slater should have been the 3MB member released? I'm sorry for ever thinking that.

Hey, some of us didn't think that. Some of us thought Drew Mac should have been released long before.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, Sammo~! said:

Remember when Drew McIntyre got cut and we all thought that Heath Slater should have been the 3MB member released? I'm sorry for ever thinking that.

Me too.