DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 3

Tabe

I'm not sure I'm prepared for the CFL to have a heel Doug Flute. But when idiots that understand nothing about football talk about how Tebow would tear up the CFL, the guy they are actually talking about is Manziel.

Of course that won't matter because he's going to get a billion dollars from Jacksonville or the Browns.

And then five years later will tear up the CFL. . .

Its possible but it would be pretty unusual.

He was looking downfield the whole time he was evading the rush. That's more impressive than the throw.Hate that guy if you want but he can ball.

As long as he doesn't turn  hardcore bible thumber, Ol Johnny football is the best heel college football has had in a LONG time. . .

He was looking downfield the whole time he was evading the rush. That's more impressive than the throw.Hate that guy if you want but he can ball.

As long as he doesn't turn  hardcore bible thumber, Ol Johnny football is the best heel college football has had in a LONG time. . .

I hope he starts acting like a bible thumper just to troll the hell out of ESPN, Tebow fans, etc. He's awesome and I don't even think he's a heel. More of a Steve Austin-esque face.

• Like 1

I hope he starts acting like a bible thumper just to troll the hell out of ESPN, Tebow fans, etc. He's awesome and I don't even think he's a heel. More of a Steve Austin-esque face.

Well he could be a mid-late 80's flair. . .the type you root like hell against, but secretly love. .

As long as he doesn't turn hardcore bible thumber, Ol Johnny football is the best heel college football has had in a LONG time. . .
Well he could be a mid-late 80's flair. . .the type you root like hell against, but secretly love. .
"MY CLEATS COST MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE, PAL!" Yeeeeah, that's probably the most accurate.Also, Ha ha @ Ha Ha