DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K17

Welp, this could be fun. Instead of straight up naming the entire new roster for WWE2K17 this year, 2K has devised a way to allow gamers to guess as to which wrasslers will be revealed each week by way of an image which represents a location inside "SUPLEX CITY". For instance, this first picture represents a carnival inside Suplex City's city limits. Take a gander at the scenery which contains clues as to who will be announced as the newest citizens of SUPLEX CITY, but more importantly, the latest wrestlers added to the roster of this year's  WWE2K17. Each week a new image will be released.  Vince, Steph and Shane have already been announced, as have Cena, Sasha Banks, Ultimate Warrior, Lesnar, Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Sjinsuke Nakamura are playable as well.
Feel free to look at this image(if I'm slow each week, someone feel free to post the new image up if ya want) and decipher the clues, and name the wrestler you believe is represented to be released in WWE 2K17.

5b1clf.jpg

Erick Rowan (Sinister Sheep Boy), Larry Zybyzko (Larryland), Chris Jericho (Lion Tamer), Heath Slater (SL8R), Booker T (Spinaroonie), VaudeVillians (pugilist poster), The Ascension (Welcome to the Wasteland sign), Los Matadores & El Torito (the bull putting his horns through two matadores), Kane (fire above the Larryland sign).

Even the full size image isn't very good for reading things like the little posters and stuff like that. Those are the fairly obvious ones, though.

• Like 1

Troma...I know they announced some of them...just didn't wanna spoil the fun on here yo.
I read the IGN article and only saw a few listed, didn't see anything about the "Hottest Free Agent" Heath Slater...but I mighta been looking at the wrong spot. Anyways, I think it's a pretty damned cool gimmick, to bring out artwork with clues about hidden wrasslers inside the art who will be in the new game.

The one thing that list confirmed so far is that Larry is in the game, so they're continuing the past DLC being in the next game - so the roster should be reallyfuckingbig

And the menu music will be reallyfuckingbad in other news

The lackluster week one announcements (next reveals are tomorrow morning) can mean one of two things -

1)They don't want people guessing what the showcase mode is going to be and it's something with significant roster additions (I don't think it's a Lesnar showcase because I think that showcase would suck, but that probably means it is a Lesnar showcase)

2) Showcase is something like a HHH showcase that they don't have to add anyone new other than like Road Dogg or something to complete

I don't think the showcases I want will happen, but I hope we get the Hall of Fame DLC one again this year so we get STAN HANSEN

I'd love an 80s showcase, but that doesn't happen without Hogan, or if it does it's dumb.

I'd love a NWA showcase or a Flair showcase but then they'd have to have Flair do PR for the game and they're not doing that.

SO I've noticed quite a few...Triple H as a water fountain is pretty funny.
I see Jake the Snake(snake), Bret Hart(sunglasses),  Finn Balor(spraypaint), Tyson Kidd(Kidds Park  street sign),  Bad-Ass Billy Gunn(The Donkey/Jackass with the word "ASS" sprawled on it's rear), The Rock(his infamous tattoo spay[painted on a building), Tugbpat(a toy tugboat in the fountain)...and I know there's gotta be more but I'll leave it to ya'll.
Please grill me if I'm wrong yo...