DVDVR Message Board

The "This is How Not to Cut a Fucking Promo" Thread - New Board Edition

41 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I hope you're vaccinated if the prescription is Dirty Player.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(... because, sometimes, the laugh react is just insufficient ...)

Edited by nate
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I have no fucking idea what he said.

That's ok, he doesn't either! #rimshot

I still think his fed is AARP on first gloss.

Edited by nate
  • Haha 1

For those unafflicted by chromosome deficiency, here is a translation of the prior promo.

"Hahahahaha! TWF! Sammy Kane! You wanna screw me, you wanna screw everybody else stop by? You don't want paid wrestlers, in your... fed. You are da free. You know what, not Dirty. You been gone out my life past year now. I'm makin' it living. I'm makin' damn good job. I'm me I'm gewhere I am. I got my own fed, in AAP. This how we livin' now! Mo' hardcore matches, mo' lectric chair matches! You don wanna do Christian wrassling? OH MY GAWD! C'MON NOW! WHO GON' BUY DAT SHIT? NOT ME! NOT DURTY! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA! You know what, you just *pauses* *wipes shoe* dog on my shoe, what you oar. To me. Dance Riley! Dey done call you last TWF! All TBFpeopledoneCBKane! Dey try ushud *pause* usanam, nawgempay! I don' blame dem! You wanna cues people stealin' shit! Know what? No way! No how! I never done what I did. *long pause* *confused stare* Oooo, whenIseeyouCBKane... Oooo, aw tere you part limb to limb. Step up in AAP see what happens."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/13/2019 at 1:42 AM, Curt McGirt said:

So, because I am apparently internet inept, does anyone have Maffew's e-mail or a contact of some kind? PM is fine to use if necessary. 

The main one I've found is through Facebook.

I await the day I get to hear, "HEY! IM DURTYPLAYER AN YUR WARCHIN BOTCHMANYUH!"

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2019 at 1:22 PM, nate said:

There's a vid of him in a MMA fight.  It goes exactly how you think it would; by that I mean he tries a dropkick straight out the blocks.

The fact that you've not posted a link to this MMA fight leads me to believe you don't love us.

Oh dear god. The ref has to demand that the fighters have actually taken a shower in the past few days.

Edited by Ace
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Ace said:

The fact that you've not posted a link to this MMA fight leads me to believe you don't love us.

In all honesty I was afraid I had dipped into the Durty Player well once too often.  I was a fool.

A damned fool....

• Haha 1