DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

Every year in the NFL draft, we hear multiple storylines about some two star high school recruit who was 208 pounds goes to college and within three years is 345 pounds of solid muscle. Either college football programs have access to the Captain America super serum, or basically every division I athlete is able to get PEDs. It is laughable if people don't think NFL players are on them. 

• Like 1

Speaking of PEDs and Football - the Skins Jarvis Jenkins just got popped for the first 4 games of the season for a failed test

According to AP - it's the 8th Skin to get suspended in the last 3 years

Every year in the NFL draft, we hear multiple storylines about some two star high school recruit who was 208 pounds goes to college and within three years is 345 pounds of solid muscle.

I realize you're probably purposely exaggerating here, but it has to be said: This has, literally, never happened ever.That's the equivalent of a coach seeing a high school free safety and saying, "He's pretty good, but he'd be even better as an OFFENSIVE GUARD."

I was being hyperbolic, but I think my point still stands. Obviously from the age of 17 to 20 you are going to physically mature, but most SEC schools have 53 guys on them that end up looking like a cross between Brock Lesnar and the aliens from Space Jam by the time they are seniors. 

I was being hyperbolic, but I think my point still stands. Obviously from the age of 17 to 20 you are going to physically mature, but most SEC schools have 53 guys on them that end up looking like a cross between Brock Lesnar and the aliens from Space Jam by the time they are seniors. 

Eh, a lot of them come in that big to begin with.

I saw a dude once wearing an NFL jacket.

This jacket had every logo of every team on it. Bizarre.

But the best dude was on twitter, some old timer had a hat, t-shirt and jacket on, one from each of the NFC East teams that aren't Philly. Division just breeds retards I guess.

The only people that should wear those types of jackets are people in places with no pro sports team. Like people in Iowa. And even then you wouldn't like, you know, take that fan seriously. 

Apparently last year wasn't enough to induct FSW into what being a Lion fan really means.

(And, for the record, I point out again that I did warn him about the pain when he decided to become one.)

Apparently last year wasn't enough to induct FSW into what being a Lion fan really means.

(And, for the record, I point out again that I did warn him about the pain when he decided to become one.)

No dude, last year was an aberration, a complete worst case scenario of a season that was easily rectified with the ritual sacrifice of Titus Young. It's a bit like the last half of the Bears season, except they ritually sacrificed their locker room leader and replaced him with Jay Cutler.

Listen. I personally like that you're turning your busted ass internet connection/computer into a triple post gimmick, but it's not working with the mainstream. Get your shit together.