DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

I know it makes you feel better believing that should your shitturd of a team ever make it to an NFC Title game, Matthew Stafford wouldn't be on the sidelines. And I'm okay with that. You cuddle with that dream every night if you got to and I'll support it. But we were actually there while most of your team was in county lock-up, and believe me, I can live with that just as easily.

I was trying to find some photographs of the last time the Lions were in a Championship game, but the Microfilm Reader at the library was busted.

Come on that was 1991 or 1992 right. . checking. .Wait that was 22 years ago. . .checking. . .its been 20 years since the Buffalo Bills super bowl years. . .checking. . .that means I'm 34 years old. ..checking. . .WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHEN WAS SOMEONE GOING TO TELL ME?

• Like 1

So I know the Lions have never been to a Superbowl, but I looked it up anyways.  Turns out their post-season record in the Superbowl Era is 1-10!  Why even use jokes when the truth is so funny?

So I know the Lions have never been to a Superbowl, but I looked it up anyways.  Turns out their post-season record in the Superbowl Era is 1-10!  Why even use jokes when the truth is so funny?

Living in the past is a sign of a total lack of faith in the future. And your future, for one year until they can't afford him any more, is Jay Cutler.