DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

To be fair, the apology the other Pouncey brother gave rang hollow.  There is no "Free Hernandez" store, last I checked. It took planning to have those hats made.  If they want to support their former teammate, that's fine.  It's a free country.  But at no point did one of them stop to think Hey, this may be a bad idea, with Aaron being cut and wiped from the NFL history books?  Why make things hard for yourself on an issue where you can't win?

If he's overwhelmingly convicted and it's obvious to everyone; then, they'll really come out looking bad.

Also, this from USA Today's NFL Preview:
Posted Image

• Like 1

I wish more fools would wear those kind of hats. Lets you know to avoid them. I'm not a big fan of the idea of judging someone as a criminal thug because they wear a hoodie. But judging someone as a fool for wearing a Free Hernandez hat seems like a safe assumption.

Rookies report tomorrow here. Not sure how long the blind optimism will last but it is a nice change after the last couple years.

As a Falcons fan, I fondly remember the days of being 3-13, with two of those wins being the Panthers. I never get tired of pummeling Scam Newton and the panties. Oh, and we have the ageless wonder Stephen Jackson. Your move, Scam.

Yeah, fsw, remember what I said last week about wanting to be your new protege? The circle is complete. Now I mus kill you in front of your tribe and assume my rightful place atop the mountain...

Yeah, fsw, remember what I said last week about wanting to be your new protege? The circle is complete. Now I mus kill you in front of your tribe and assume my rightful place atop the mountain...

I just took out Rev, I've feasted upon his wicked flesh and gnawed his impure bones. Now is the time to strike pal, while I am sated.

I read the other day that the Packers could have had Steven Jackson last season having to only give up a 7th round pick but they chose not to because they didn't want to pay what he was owed on his contract.  Still seems crazy as he would have been a big upgrade for them at the time. 

Also in great news for the Cowboys(sarcasm), Anthony Spencer has a bone bruise in his knee from something he did in his conditioning test and may need surgery.  And their backup DE Crawford tore his achilles the first day of camp and is done for the year.  Shaping up to be a great one. 

I'm starting to get that tingly feeeeeeling. Maybe it's because players are reporting to camp. Maybe it's because I'm excited about another shot at the DVDVR Fantasy Football crown. Or maybe it's this picture. 

Posted Image

• Like 1