DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

BTW I'm not defending Cutler,  I don't watch the Bears nearly enough, just making the point that Shitzpatrick was much worse than his stats would indicate.  Either the rook Manuel or Kolb is going to be an upgrade on ol' ryan. If there are any Titans fans on here, if he plays in more than 1-2 games for you guys, you're fucked. . .

Eh, Fitz could be a perfectly serviceable backup, plus if he has to start I don't think the Titans are going to be dumb enough to try to ride his arm instead of a top-level RB like Chan Fucking Gailey was.

• Like 1

Fitzy has a degree in economics, so ask for his more than likely shitty opinion on how to run the Titans. I can see Bud Adams doing that.

Eh, Fitz could be a perfectly serviceable backup, plus if he has to start I don't think the Titans are going to be dumb enough to try to ride his arm instead of a top-level RB like Chan Fucking Gailey was.

Didn't think about that, can we here, on this board start FUCK CHAN GAILEY chant loud enough for the outside world to hear? And yes, we can flog that dead horse more. . .

Didn't think about that, can we here, on this board start FUCK CHAN GAILEY chant loud enough for the outside world to hear? And yes, we can flog that dead horse more. . .
I was doing "FI-RE GAI-LEY * CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* chant posts in the live game threads towards the end of last season.

I was doing "FI-RE GAI-LEY * CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* chant posts in the live game threads towards the end of last season.

As a Georgia Tech alum, I can get behind that...

He's apparently already screwing up and prepping for disaster as Jamal Charles is easily the most dynamic player on offense and he's not even running the ball in practice and he's got Alex Smith throwing a shit ton. Know when Alex Smith is good? When he hands the ball off a lot.

He's apparently already screwing up and prepping for disaster as Jamal Charles is easily the most dynamic player on offense and he's not even running the ball in practice and he's got Alex Smith throwing a shit ton. Know when Alex Smith is good? When he hands the ball off a lot.

Did he hire Chan as OC? hard to believe more than one person is that dumb. . .

I'm really not buying the "Andy Reid in Kansas City" hype.  To me, this just screams of Buddy Ryan in Arizona or Sam Wyche in Tampa Bay scenario.  10 years from now, Andy is going to be the QBs coach for the team in London.

I think its likely that both of those men will be insulted by the comparison both his time in KC is over. . .

Sounds like a winner.

Across The Gridiron: A moving drama depicting the struggles faced by the NFL’s first openly gay player, Jay Cutler

Source: The Onion

Sounds like a winner.

Across The Gridiron: A moving drama depicting the struggles faced by the NFL’s first openly gay player, Jay Cutler

Source: The Onion

The homosexual lobby should be frothing at the mouth at this incredibly funny joke since it clearly exploits the homophobic stereotype that gay men are a bunch of pussies.

I'm really not buying the "Andy Reid in Kansas City" hype.  To me, this just screams of Buddy Ryan in Arizona or Sam Wyche in Tampa Bay scenario.  10 years from now, Andy is going to be the QBs coach for the team in London.

I think its likely that both of those men will be insulted by the comparison both his time in KC is over. . .

What was it, about any season after Jim Johnson died, that would make anyone think Fatso is still a good coach?