DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Some guy I was warring with (me taking on him and a buddy of his) messaged me today and said "you need money?"

I texted him back and said "nah, I'm a milionaire." I do have about $1 million and nothing to do with it except call mercenaries on people who mess with me. I should've played stupid and maybe he would've given me $186 million so I could've started another character and filled another 10-car garage.

Some player abandoned their shiny Entity XF again today so I took it for a spin around town and have came to the conclusion that it's the ultimate car for driving around Freemode - it's fast as hell, but I didn't pinball around uncontrollably like I do when I drive my Adder. I feel like I'm sorta in control. The guy whose car I swiped was chasing me around in a helicopter trying to blow up his own car. I was just running the poor guy ragged and had lost him when he remembered "oh yeah, I can kick him out of the car," and he finally did ... so I blew it up. Funnest $12,000 I've spent in a while.

"I only need $2 million or God will call me home! Amen!"

P.S.: I just dipped a toe into the odd waters of the GTA 5 Online "money hatters" - some guy sent me a voice message about some kind of money party I could join if I paid $5, and I take it that wasn't game bucks.

Then another guy sent me a message that he'd give the first five people who messaged him back whatever car they wanted for free. I thought "hey, why not?" So I messaged the guy back, and joined his Xbox live party and he stumbled and fumbled around and 15 minutes later didn't have car 1 to the first person in the party, so I said "screw this" and left. 

While in there, people were talking about "money hat" parties and "money parties" and "XP parties." And there's these crazy gigantic bounties going up left and right.

Apparently Rockstar is throwing people it catches with spoofed money in "Cheaters Jail," where they get to play with other cheaters for no money at all, ala the "bad boys" room. Hi-lar-ious.

I'll be avoiding any of this hoo-ha in the future. I'm looking forward to being blown up 275 times a session when everyone but me's traveling around town in a tank or a fighter jet. 

2s622va.jpg

(Proof that it wasn't a dream when it all gets taken away.)

...I'm accepting donations of cash money on PS3. I only need $2 million...

I don't know how to find someone online to donate money to them, otherwise I'd have contributed to the further delinquency of (North) America.

Last night I went nuts and bought the gaudy $400K apartment; two planes, two boats (didn't find any sharks) and a jet ski. I also got every kind of bike (road, mountain, BMX) and maxed out my puny Level-19 weapons. I bought a ton of clothes, including every pair of track pants (just like in real life), and then I made it rain at the strip club.

Finally, I filled my T-Bird garage with ten pink ladies:

32ztg29.jpg2zyea94.jpg

I have no idea what any of those cars are - I just chose the fastest ones on the expensive auto site and whatever looked the best on the other, mid-priced, auto website. I've got seven cars; a dune buggy, an off-road motorcycle and my favorite - the ATV. I tooled around like Sheriff Pink Steve Austin in that thing for an hour.

Okay, I'm still playing through the Campaign, and this gave me the biggest laugh of the game:

Michael calling Trevor a Hipster was Fantastic!

I think I woke up my sick fiance laughing at that.

The whole speech is brilliant. As with many driving conversations, I actually had to pull over to hear it all before I got to my destination.

It's up there with Lemar's Niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa speech.

You'd give me $2 million?

I bought everything I could think of last night and I still have $182million left.

...err, I mean - yes, it would be a big sacrifice, but I could make it*

*for the lulz

That's all I need hoss, enough for a Little Bird and a fast car.

I'll add you in an hour or two. EEEEEEE

I was playing with RUkered and MelRaz (I can't remember your dvdvr handle bro, sorry) last night, and had a $2billion bounty placed on me immediately after joining back into the session from a job we were on.

Another bro from my Call of Duty clan let me meet ole' painless and then split it with me...since RUkered had gotten bounced offline in the middle of the mission, and Melraz went into a private session from the job.

I almost had a a billion in the bank, then bought everything I didn't have already (this makes twice I've been gifted large sums of money).  I've got a dump truck now, all the planes/choppers I can get (except the two I really want, which have rockets/chain guns and the tank)...Money isn't a concern anymore, Biggie lied.  Mo Money = Mo Sticky Bombs

Edited by misanthrope304

I was playing with RUkered and MelRaz (I can't remember your dvdvr handle bro, sorry) last night, and had a $2billion bounty placed on me immediately after joining back into the session from a job we were on. Another bro from my Call of Duty clan let me meet ole' painless and then spit it with me...I almost had a a billion in the bank, then bought everything I didn't have already (this makes twice I've been gifted large sums of money).  I've got a dump truck now, all the planes/choppers I can get (except the two I really want, which have rockets/chain guns), and the tank...Money isn't a concern anymore. 

PS3...? Charity?

I just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to give someone money, and all I've found in-game is nothing and online nothing but Google'd reports saying that Rockstar will ban anyone that receives large sums of money.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

I just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to give someone money, and all I've found in-game is nothing and online nothing but Google'd reports saying that Rockstar will ban anyone that receives large sums of money.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

It's fine it's fine STR8 CASH HOMIE

Accept my friend request

At this point, if you want to be given "fuck you" money, just hang around in freemode. Someone's bound to do it in your session eventually. I think the people exploiting the money glitches and/or hacks have decided they can protect themselves by making it so omnipresent that Rockstar will have no way to ban everyone. I'm up to over $800M, and essentially nothing to spend it on.

• Like 1