DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION V.2.0

Are we just gonna ignore this amazing typo? 

Well yes... when its an unclipped quote box inside another unclipped quote box...

Quote Box Inception if you will...

• Like 3

Daniel Bryan update!

He claims he's been cleared to wrestle by an independent neurologist (the Indy neurologists have the best workrate, after all), but WWE is still hesitant to clear him.

"Bryan stated that a neurologist in Phoenix, who worked for the NFL during SuperBowl weekend, cleared him."

Haha, the only thing more crooked than a rudo lucha referee is an NFL doctor.  

• Like 1

I knew of what the show was going to be like, but reading that summary on Camp WWE holy shit.  I could easily watch this.  It's like a tame attempt at South Park, but you also get office politics in animated form.  There's going to need to be a top-notch writer/voice actor for Vince to get across how realistic this is going to be.

Daniel Bryan update!

He claims he's been cleared to wrestle by an independent neurologist (the Indy neurologists have the best workrate, after all), but WWE is still hesitant to clear him.

Meaning he's going to cost Cena the title at SummerSlam, but the E doesn't want that out there yet. 

Daniel Bryan update!

"Bryan stated that a neurologist in Phoenix, who worked for the NFL during SuperBowl weekend, cleared him."

Haha, the only thing more crooked than a rudo lucha referee is an NFL doctor.  

More crooked, you say?

dr-amann.jpg

I had to.

• Like 2

Oh my god...

"This is wrestling superstar Virgil. I have been in the game for so long and now it is time to share my skills with the world. I am all about that FUCK MONEY and want to get it cooking with my homeys. I can't wait to talk about all that good shit and maybe we will roll to Olive Garden after bitches cause I know your hungry for Big Virg."

"Hi Virgil, thanks for doing this.

1. Did Hogan ever reach out to you when he brought in his NWO homies to TNA?

2. How come it seemed like there was never a plan for you outside of Dibiase. I mean, winning the 92 Rumble and the title seemed the obvious route but thats just me I guess."

"speak to hogan all the time. he is my dude.

2, who care bro http://www.gofundme.com/makevirgilamillion"

A Reddit moderator asked Virgil to tweet the link so his followers would join the AMA. Virgil responded predictably with, "pay me son".

EDIT: for whatever it's worth, the Reddit moderator said he verified it's really Virgil and not a Ghost Writer.

• Like 1