DVDVR Message Board

A thread for PS+/PSN Deals

Tabe

Yes, since I just picked it up, Dragon Crown is indeed free for PS3.

Also going on, is a PS+ discount on all things Battlefield 4(except the actual fucking game for PS3) , and Tony Hawk Pro-Skater HD is a $9 instead of $10.

Oh, also an Activision sale (which really is just the Angry Birds and Transformers stuff), and another SquareEnix flash sale.

I'm trying *real* hard to pass up Final Fantasy IX for $5 knowing that I'll *never* get to it.

I'm trying *real* hard to pass up Final Fantasy IX for $5 knowing that I'll *never* get to it.

You really should "get to" Final Fantasy IX. It's maybe one of the more underrated games in the series.

Oh, I had it for PSX and played the shit out of it.  Its still my favorite Final Fantasy game ever.  Its just do I drop $5 to get it on PS3 when its quite possible that I'll never get to it considering since getting PS+ and grabbing stuff on discounts and flash sales, my backlog is up to like, 20 games and growing.  I don't know if I'll have the time to give IX the love and attention it deserves.

Dragon's Crown is fun as hell to play, but I fear the sorceress will have some serious back issues later in life.  :blink:

My nephews and I gave it a try over the weekend.  4-player local COOP.  I think we played 30 minutes, maybe 45.  The graphics are spectacular but that's where it ends, really.  Everything is so tightly zoomed you can't see anything and it ends just up being blind chaos.  We decided it wasn't much fun and gave up.  We had a lot more fun playing Urban Trials, NHL 14, and Hot Shots Golf.

On NeoGAF, there was a page showing this weekend's Flash deals and a PAX Prime sale (which may be this weekend as well or on Tuesday) but both were quickly removed. Some of the games on sale include Transistor, Trials Fusion, Child Of Light, Sly Collection on PS3 & Vita and others.

Here is the stuff in the flash sale. Some good stuff in there. I grabbed Bioshock Infinite.

BioShock 2: Ultimate Edition (PS3, $39.99)BioShock Infinite (PS3, $39.99)Darksiders (PS3, $39.99)DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3, $39.99)Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires (PS3, $49.99)Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Vita, $29.99)God of War Collection (PS3/Vita, $29.99 each)Lost Planet 3 (PS3, $39.99)Metro: Last Light (PS3, $49.99)MX vs. ATV: Ultimate Edition (PS3, $39.99)Persona 4 Arena (PS3, $29.99)Prototype 2 (PS3, $39.99)Resident Evil Revelations (PS3, $39.99)Starhawk: Ultimate Edition (PS3, $49.99)Street Fighter x Tekken (Vita, $39.99)Tales of Graces F (PS3, $34.99)The Sly Collection (PS3/Vita, $29.99 each)Wonderbook: Walking With Dinosaurs (PS3, $29.99)XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PS3, $39.99)