DVDVR Message Board

Raw 2-9-15

MGFanJay

The difference between tattooed people and non-tattoed people is that tattooed people don't give a shit if you have tattoos or not.

Sooo patently false.   If a non-inked guy asks an inked girl out on a date, she is going to laugh his ass out of the bar.

"My Wife had her first"

Sounds interesting out of context, that.

EDIT: Shit, he said third sentence. "Mind you, we didn't meet". OK.

EDIT 2: Bollocks, that's the fourth sentence. Never mind.

So I was really drunk when I watched Raw this week and slept through a lot of it. Did they actually have HHH "call Sting out" to accept his call-out at Fast Lane? It's tough to think of anything that says "we have no idea how to fill time with this feud" more than that.

I like how they flew Brock in unannounced for a Heyman promo but at the same time wouldn't fly Sting in for his "response" to Triple H. Why did they even have Brock there? Keep him off tv till at least after Fastlane.

This bothered me too. They were saving up Brock's appearances for that? He should beat someone up *every single time* he shows up.

Or at least have him be a guest on Miz TV so he can throw a sofa at Miz again.

icf40XYgYEjrD.gif

8565%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20brock_le

The difference between tattooed people and non-tattoed people is that tattooed people don't give a shit if you have tattoos or not.

Sooo patently false.   If a non-inked guy asks an inked girl out on a date, she is going to laugh his ass out of the bar.

dalai-lama.jpg

• Like 1

My girlfriend has ink. I have none.