DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK FOURTEEN

Dewar

You know, as a DC sports fan, I've had to live through LimoGate, GunGate and now BobGate.  I'm not sure which of the three have been the worst.

Don't forget Jim Zorn's Swinging Gate play.

Oh I can't lump the Swinging Gate with those.  At least DC fans could get a laugh out of that.  I don't think anyone locally can laugh about those.

Although, as bad as BobGate's becoming, it'll probably end up nowhere as bad as LimoGate ended up being since there's no future HoFer on the Skins right now.

Yeah I need him to throw to Davis a lot today. I guess his trolling the media this week isn't working out so far for him. If SEA-BASS only had a better offense in front of him.

If you are in a position where you need, you have likely already lost.

Ain't thrown to him all fucking year, for reasons unknown.

This sums up the Skins perfectly:

Worst optimism: Well, the head coach appears in over his head, all three quarterbacks have now failed, the franchise running back gained six yards on eight carries, the franchise left tackle was miserable, the defensive coordinator got ripped by his former captain, the challenge process remains broken, the special teams were decrepit, the pass coverage was often non-existent, and what fans remained in the fourth quarter alternated between booing and calling for the twice-benched former starting QB to retake the field. It didn’t rain, at least.

Yeah I need him to throw to Davis a lot today. I guess his trolling the media this week isn't working out so far for him. If SEA-BASS only had a better offense in front of him.

If you are in a position where you need, you have likely already lost.

Ain't thrown to him all fucking year, for reasons unknown.

I benched Ertz for Davis for today only since they are playing the Raiders and Ertz has been killing me for a month. I'm hoping for more then 5 points so the ceiling isn't very high.

Isn't Davis pretty much a shell of himself at this point? And I thought he had developed a case of the dropsies, but I may be wrong about that.

It's difficult to tell.  There's been almost no attempt to even get him the ball.  Now, you're half-right in that the scant number of balls that have gone his way, he's dropped a higher percentage of them than usual, but there's a bunch of things going on.

[Kaepernick getting sacked with DAVID Carr like frequency being one of them]

God Jeff Fisher is amazing

He sent Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers, Zac Stacy, Stedman Bailey, Greg Robinson, and Alec Ogletree out for pregame coin toss.

For those that don't know - those are all players the Rams got via the draft picks they got from the Skins via the RG3 trade

• Like 8