DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Monkey/Vince: "How would you like to be a wrestler?"

Dog/Desperate young talent: "What I really want is a family."

Monkey/Vince (inner voice): "Oh, God, Thank God, this is going to be too easy!"

I await the podcast where, like the one of the Snow dogs from the Cuba Gooding movie talk about how "Air Bud Entertainment" withheld their royalties when they no-showed an appearance with John O'Hurley.

• Like 2

So, at a minimum, the dog and monkey guest host Raw when the movie opens, right?

Somebody will have to let me know if that movie ends with John Morrison eating the dog, because then I'll go see it.

Cross promotion with Lucha Underground and Big Ryck eats a lookalike dog?  Honestly, that'd probably get over.

Aside from Angle, Flair, Foley, and Hogan I literally cannot think of another wrestler I want to see wrestle less than 2014 Mysterio. He's so broken down he's not even capable of being a Rey Mysterio greatest hits cover band at this point and it's depressing as hell.

Aside from Angle, Flair, Foley, and Hogan I literally cannot think of another wrestler I want to see wrestle less than 2014 Mysterio. He's so broken down he's not even capable of being a Rey Mysterio greatest hits cover band at this point and it's depressing as hell.

I literally can't think of one person on the roster that I'd want to see 2014 Rey Mysterio wrestle.

Chris Jericho?

Rey tricked people into thinking Wade Barrett was relevant, so he knows his stuff.

Is someone getting warmed up to be upset that Cesaro's going bye bye when Barrett comes back? :)

I literally can't think of one person on the roster that I'd want to see 2014 Rey Mysterio wrestle.

Chris Jericho?

Rey tricked people into thinking Wade Barrett was relevant, so he knows his stuff.

Is someone getting warmed up to be upset that Cesaro's going bye bye when Barrett comes back? :)

If that happens the Internet will explode.

Please let it happen just so I can watch the drama.

• Like 1

Mysterio hasn't meant anything to me in years and falls into the stale category the same as Jericho and RVD. I wouldn't mind Jericho in TNA, ROH, NJPW, AAA, PWG, etc. Just something different. He would feel so fresh and new. Same with Mysterio. There is no one in 2014 WWE that I am interested in seeing Mysterio work against. In his last WWE run his reactions weren't as strong.