DVDVR Message Board

Lucha Underground Discussion

Robert

Does anyone know if there is a best matches comp anywhere? Or can someone make a list. Started watching late and fell so far behind due to not having el rey. Don't have the time for 37 episodes.

Lucha Underground wasn't about matches. It was a show. If you're not going to start at ep1 and go through to Ultima Lucha you may as well just not bother. And, unless you're terminally ill, who doesn't have time for 28 hours of wrestling before they die? I hope you're not terminally ill, btw
  • Like 1

I say we go to his house and Clockwork Orange him

Surprise visit! With Pentagon jr. along for a bit of the ultra-violence! Now how's that my droogies?

• Like 1

Pro Wrestling Syndicate announced Lucha Underground star Ricochet (aka Prince Puma) has been removed from their 10/24 event due to a scheduling conflict.

Catrina and Ivelisse also recently did the same thing with other events.

Chavo telling people they returning in October

I say we go to his house and Clockwork Orange him

Surprise visit! With Pentagon jr. along for a bit of the ultra-violence! Now how's that my droogies?

I'm a little surprised there's never been a wrestler who spoke Nadsat, now that I think of it.  Drop a guy on his gulliver, give him a bit of spatchka, then homeways to the pay winda.

• Like 1