DVDVR Message Board

I wouldn't say LeBron is being  an "asshole" as he has said nothing but I would like to know what the fuck is taking so long and how any of this is helping Miami? When LeBron "decides" to re-up with Miami.. who is left for them to grab? Bringing back Jell-O knees and adding McRoberts ain't shit. Granger is done. They could have done so much more but instead LeBron is dicking around for God knows what reason..

I wouldn't say LeBron is being  an "asshole" as he has said nothing but I would like to know what the fuck is taking so long and how any of this is helping Miami? When LeBron "decides" to re-up with Miami.. who is left for them to grab? Bringing back Jell-O knees and adding McRoberts ain't shit. Granger is done. They could have done so much more but instead LeBron is dicking around for God knows what reason..

The only thing is, if we wasn't/isn't going back, he could have said so. He's probably the only guy in the league that doesn't need leverage. . .Although I will grant its not his fault that ESPN has nothing else to talk about right now.

Not sure how much Miami can do without either 1) more concessions from their Big 3 or 2) Bosh leaving for Houston and his money being used to bring in a big name.

That Carmelo hasn't officially announced his return to the Knicks may be something to watch.  Maybe.

https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/487031182836920320

RealGM @RealGM

For everyone bringing up Tim Duncan, there were billboards in SA, a meeting in ORL w/Tiger and 11 full days to make his decision in 2000.

Tomorrow!

Also, is it just me or it is not kind of creepy that the success of Brian Windhorst's career is mostly based upon him following/reporting on/"whatevering" Lebron for the rest of his life..errr........I mean career? Yeah, I knew it wasn't just me.

Duncan did seriously consider Orlando that year, before deciding to return to SA (or, more exact, before deciding not to use the threat of signing a free agent max with Chicago as leverage to force a sign and trade to Orlando for the re-signing max level.  Which is what McGrady and Hill did, the latter being my all-time favorite trade in NBA history.)

Hey man, the chance to play with a young beast like Andre cancels out at least one of Jennings and Smith.

The only current NBA player whose FT% is low enough to mathematically justify a hack-a-Shaq strategy?  Drummond's free-throw shooting is worse than J-Smoove's perimeter game.