DVDVR Message Board

The Great WWE Stock Crash of 2014

Reed

This is basically you right here, except you are too pussy to actually say anything mean to anyone in real life

Go film yourself in the park trolling people, calling them cunts and mingebags, and time how long it takes until you end up in the hospital.

The irony of you, a nerdy American who likes soccer, not understanding the very fabric of the culture you worship is astounding. This is why our sport should be kept away from people like you. And being a nerdy counter culture guy that supports Manchester Utd is a huge fuck up on your part anyway. Should have gone for Dortmund or Bilbao.

Anyway with this fuck up buried, the issue with Brock was that he got embarrassed. Losing to Mir was ok, getting pinballed around the octagon by Velasquez was brutal.

Henry is still a guy that should be more of a challenge as "biggest dog in the yard" than a throwaway tv match

• Like 1

I have no idea who you think I am, but you must have me confused with someone who won't fuck you up.  You think you're some kind of badass huh, do you look in the mirror and see Brock Lesnar?  Have you ever even been in a fight in real life?

You hide behind your online character and talk shit to everyone but you're the wimpiest lil limp wristed scared ass bitch on here.  Talk to people in real life like you act online and see how long it is before someone breaks your jaw.  Your balls only show up when u log on to wrestling message boards.

I have no idea who you think I am, but you must have me confused with someone who won't fuck you up. You think you're some kind of badass huh, do you look in the mirror and see Brock Lesnar? Have you ever even been in a fight in real life?

You hide behind your online character and talk shit to everyone but you're the wimpiest lil limp wristed scared ass bitch on here. Talk to people in real life like you act online and see how long it is before someone breaks your jaw. Your balls only show up when u log on to wrestling message boards.

I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. I hope this fits in my Sig.

• Like 2

Oh I know, I know. I just mean you look less tough flying around like a scared cat then you do collapsing in a heap.

He could have did this. This is a way worse. 

VERY NSFW VERY NSFW

cain-vs-bigfoot-2.jpg

UFC-155-Velasquez-vs-Dos-Santos.jpg

Reigns beating Henry in a random TV match means nothing because they're so stop-start with Henry. One week he's a killing machine and the next he's just some guy. The fans don't see him as anything but just some guy, so beating him is meaningless.

The problem with Henry (and Big Show, and Kane) is that Vince's near-monopoly has killed the monster heel. In the territory days, a monster could show up in a territory, kill jobbers and midcarders, get vanquished b y the top face, then move on to the next territory. Even in the WCW/ECW era, a guy could jump from company to company if he got stale. But now? After his latest monster run is done, all that's left for a Henry or Show or Kane is a face turn full of midcard comedy angles and playing Worf Effect to the next guy getting a monster run.

Brock's limited performance contract effectively makes him the last real monster heel in the WWE.

Hey man having given my "problem with monster heels in WWE today" spiel, I hope we only get a double-suspension/erasure/carry-on here and not a padlock...

Not sure what I've done to deserve a banning. Although I'm sure SGB will say I can't blame anyone when I post in threads dressed like this.

BF5sajnCQAAcvrI.jpg

If it makes you feel better I liked your passionate rant against 50/50 booking. As much as I love parity in team sports, in wrestling its better to have clear superheroes, monsters, up-and-comers, JTTS's, and curtain jerkers. That way when a guy does break through and cross the line it actually means something, rather than, "so what, everybody beats everybody else any more anyway..."

If it makes you feel better I liked your passionate rant against 50/50 booking. As much as I love parity in team sports, in wrestling its better to have clear superheroes, monsters, up-and-comers, JTTS's, and curtain jerkers. That way when a guy does break through and cross the line it actually means something, rather than, "so what, everybody beats everybody else any more anyway..."

Wait are we talking about wrestling booking or message board trolling right now?

I have no idea who you think I am, but you must have me confused with someone who won't fuck you up.  You think you're some kind of badass huh, do you look in the mirror and see Brock Lesnar?  Have you ever even been in a fight in real life?

You hide behind your online character and talk shit to everyone but you're the wimpiest lil limp wristed scared ass bitch on here.  Talk to people in real life like you act online and see how long it is before someone breaks your jaw.  Your balls only show up when u log on to wrestling message boards.

Tattoo it across your forehead so everyone knows your a trollin pussy.  Twitter your address, while you're at it.

Quoting just to remind everyone that this is a real person that exists.