DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

Oh, also, since the Lakers need a coach, and because he actually did a good job of getting The Dubs to buy in on defense, and ran pretty creative offense...  Any chance L.A. will do us all a public service and hire Mark Jackson?

Hell, someone convince him to change his name to Mike.

Is there a coach they can hire who likes Josh Smith and will maximize the possibility of Detroit being able to trade J-Smoove to LA?

Oh, also, since the Lakers need a coach, and because he actually did a good job of getting The Dubs to buy in on defense, and ran pretty creative offense...  Any chance L.A. will do us all a public service and hire Mark Jackson?

Is there a coach they can hire who likes Josh Smith and will maximize the possibility of Detroit being able to trade J-Smoove to LA?

Well, that's an even better idea.

Shit, two bags of new balls and a case of polish for the Palace floor should cover it.

McRoberts is a really good pickup for the team they want, in that the Heat needed a big besides Bosh to play Bosh's role in the offense, which he's capable of doing. Plus he can also double as a bodyguard for LeBron.

McRoberts is a really good pickup for the team they want, in that the Heat needed a big besides Bosh to play Bosh's role in the offense, which he's capable of doing. Plus he can also double as a bodyguard for LeBron.

Hah, we all know Lebron and Cleveland equals...

Substitute names (Romeo, Juliet, Daddy) for Gilbert, Lebron and Riley. It works...

[Verse 1]
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

[Pre-Chorus 1]
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said

[Chorus 1]
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

[Verse 2]
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

[Pre-Chorus 2]
Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said: "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go and I said

[Chorus 2]
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
Romeo, save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess

Oh, oh

[bridge]
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

[Chorus 3]
And said: "Marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes"

Shit, two bags of new balls and a case of polish for the Palace floor should cover it.

May the both of you spend your nights watching Kwame Brown highlights until your eyes bleed!

I actually think a Bosh/Dwight front-court tandem could work very well in the long run with time and the right coaching.  The social media world would be all over those two because they are easy targets, but this would put Bosh back at his natural position and he's already stated he preferred to be out of the post.  Plus, Bosh has shown he's willing to play defense.

The problem would still be their awful defense on the perimeter; particularly with wing players.  That elephant is still standing in their room right next to Harden's locker.

May the both of you spend your nights watching Kwame Brown highlights until your eyes bleed!

Hey, I had to live with him as a Piston for awhile, I've suffered enough.

NY Post is reporting the Knicks are trying to boot Amare and his expiring contract down to Philly to get under the luxury tax and be able to sign Melo & Pau.  

The Sixers want Iman Shumpert too though, since he does not completely suck. 

The problem would still be their awful defense on the perimeter; particularly with wing players.  That elephant is still standing in their room right next to Harden's locker.

Wouldn't that be racist to call Lin an elephant?

Are you saying he has big ears?  Is big ears a racial stereotype?  Are you saying that since elephants never forget, this is implying that Jeremy Lin has memorized at least 1000 digits of pi?  Are you calling him a Republican?