DVDVR Message Board

APRIL WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Great little interview for so many reasons.

-Ambrose being mental.

-More Ambrose/Renee sexual tension~!

-guys in WWE that are actually friends and can joke around with each other. Faces in WWE, like Cena, never seem to have friends.

I can't believe they almost split these guys up.

• Like 4

Yeah, but it works better with Ambrose because there is (apparently) a real relationship there. He comes off like a psycho heel constantly tormenting/hitting on her. And she looks like a woman not entirely opposed to the idea. Crazy dudes are sexy after all.

I think they dodged a huge bullet by not breaking up The Shield.

I always loved how Seth managed to reconcile the problems just by going to the ring and calmly talking some sense into Ambrose and Reigns. Oh, and then they all hit each other a few times just to get rid of any lingering tensions.

Seth = better than Dr. Phil.

Magnus is going to be so jealous.

Moving on... Bryan Alvarez said on his radio show last night that Sting's signed with WWE,which as far as I know is the first time anyone's stated that publicly, and they're not in any special hurry to get him on tv.  This seems counter-intuitive to me, unless they're giving him time to get back in shape so he doesn't have to wrestle wearing a shirt.

Can you buy a shirt with a picture of WWE stock on it?  That's the real question of how much it's worth.

Can the WWE Stock his a sweet missile dropkick?  

re: The Shield.  PS Hayes was on the Austin podcast today.  Austin asked him why there are no tag teams anymore.  PS mentioned the Shield, and how when the first cam up he told them to do everything together, and they do.  He said the Shield and the Wyatts do everything together which really makes them vibe as teams.