T

'

S

U

P

!

!

!

SD only like on Direct I think.  But FUUUUUUUUCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC  YEYEYEYEYEEYYYYYYAAYAEEAEAEEAEHOHHOHOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

#cancelHallmarkNetwork

Aw. The thread will never be the same now...

I'm in mourning enough.

And Naimark, what the fuck is that signature from, and where can I see it (if it's a film?)

Depends. If it's something hardcore like Maniac it'll be chopped in half (cue Obituary song), if it's a kung-fu movie they'll show plenty of blood and not cut it. Yet as mentioned before, Opera showed bare breasts at 3 PM so you never know. Maybe the marathon films remain uncut? Either way, aiming for after 9 is best but for the Shaw stuff it's not an issue.

EDIT: I kind of read that wrong, after 9 is for sure uncensored. You get my drift.

It's Black History Month next Grindhouse Friday

Shaft

Dolemite

The Harder They Come

Shit, they could have thrown in something new. Maybe show an awesome Larry Cohen film like Black Caesar or (oh man!) Bone. Of course being the horror freak I am, now I'm wanting a Blacula/Scream Blacula Scream/J.D.'s Revenge horror marathon for February... or just Tales from the Hood. 

Also, next Thursday is the One-Armed Swordsman trilogy

EDIT: ^or Ganja and Hess

Valentine's Day is 

RIP YOUR HEART OUT -- ITALIAN STYLE

marathon. So use your imagination. Tomorrow is three Heroes films from the Shaw catalog (Heroes of the East rules). Also, next Saturday is a Crime Doesn't Pay (or something) marathon with New York Ripper being shown again. But more importantly (and showing starting tomorrow after yet another "giallo" marathon, this time featuring Rats and Black Belly of the Tarantula) is...

COBRA

Oh yeah and Texas, Addio is after the Heroes flicks tomorrow so set your DVRs if you missed it, it is a truly great western. So is Keoma for that matter.

Saturday's Crime Does Not Pay-A-Thon (Part Two):

THE OUTFIT

DJANGO, KILL! ...IF YOU LIVE, SHOOT!

THE NEW YORK RIPPER

Trailer discretion is advised. 

EDIT: Why they cut Maniac in half and I am watching full frontal male and female nudity at 11 AM in Rats I have no idea. 

The censorship is pretty random.  Jenny Agutter boobies always seem to be censored out of Logan's Run but The Crazies was shown in all of its uncensored glory during a mid day replay last week.

The censorship is pretty random.  Jenny Agutter boobies always seem to be censored out of Logan's Run but The Crazies was shown in all of its uncensored glory during a mid day replay last week.

Seems they're trolling us, or at least me .  Censoring Jenny Agutter is a crime against humanity.

If you want to get your Fulci on, City of the Living Dead and The Black Cat are on again tonight after the Lucha Underground replay. On Monday, Maniac and Opera are on again late so we can hopefully see Maniac in full this time instead of being as gutted and reconstituted as the victims in the film after a trip to the morgue. 

Dear Lynchburg, VA Comcast,

I hate you.  Mainly because You are the only Comcast affiliate in my viewing area that does not have El Rey.  The town 5 minutes away has it.  You are making me miss The One Armed Swordsman trilogy.  Burn in Hell Comcast.

Best Wishes,

Justin

PS... The One Armed Swordsman Trilogy is on at 2PM and 9PM today

They are going to have a giallo marathon on Valendine's Day.

The Rip Your Heart Out, Italian Style Marathon is going to be fucking sweet.

Tonight, we celebrate Black History Month with Shaft, Dolemite, and The Harder They Come on Grindhouse Presents.

Fuck yeah, Charter finally added this channel. It might have been on there for a while cause it's buried in the middle of the Spanish channels. The picture quality is a lot better on Charter than when I watched it on Direct TV.

Screw everyone who thinks Maniac is just a cheap piece of gory trash. That scene in the subway is one of the most suspenseful, dread-filled moments in any movie. Plus, Jay Chattaway's score is supreme. To think that they shot this on the fly without any city permits (they had to toss the shotgun in a car trunk and split after filming that part on the side of the road) just makes it better. 

On February 19th, we will ring in Chinese New Year. 

In celebration of the Year of the Sheep, El Rey will present the MUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT KUNG FU MARATHON~!

The line up is as follows:

Shaolin Mantis

Five Fingers of Death (YES~!)

Five Element Ninja (YES~!)

Heroes of the East

FIVE MOTHER FUCKING DEADLY VENOMS~! (YES~!)

The action starts at 6AM EST and replays at 6:15PM EST.

If ever there were a day to mysteriously suffer from flu-like symptoms and not go into work, it is the 19th of February.

• Like 2