Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Recommended Posts

I will be watching House of Traps today at Noon EDT on El Rey Kung Fu Sunday and I'm pretty sure it will never get old.

Also on that note, the annual Way of the Turkey marathon starts on Thanksgiving day and runs through the entire weekend.   Schedule of films upcoming.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J.T. said:

I will be watching House of Traps today at Noon EDT on El Rey Kung Fu Sunday and I'm pretty sure it will never get old.

Also on that note, the annual Way of the Turkey marathon starts on Thanksgiving day and runs through the entire weekend.   Schedule of films upcoming.

You should still be asleep at noon if you worked overnight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just dawned on me that for the last four months or so we've had Dish which does not have El Rey. I completely forgot about it, yet when it was good, I watched it just about every day. Damn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, odessasteps said:

You should still be asleep at noon if you worked overnight. 

I went to bed as soon as I got home, got up at Noon to watch House of Traps, went back to bed, and got up in time to get to work.

I didn't make dinner.  I am becoming a connoisseur of the hot sandwich menu at my local Wawa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, J.T. said:

  I am becoming a connoisseur of the hot sandwich menu at my local Wawa.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you seen the hot sandwich menu at Wawa?  I may as well be eating at fucking Panera.  It's getting to the point where you have to look extra hard just to find yummy food that's really bad for you.

I had sliced apples as my side.  SLICED APPLES~! FROM WAWA~! AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS~!

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The soups at Wawa are usually good and it’s now the right weather.

up here, some of them even have crab soup on the rotation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAY OF THE TURKEY MARATHON IS CURRENTLY PLAYING~!

I've already watched Shaolin Intruders, Five Shaolin Masters, and Magnificent Wanderers all the way through.

I think that Ten Tigers of Kwangtung comes on at some ungodly hour tonight / early tomorrow morning.

I'll be up early on Sunday eating breakfast and watching Rendezvous With Death and the marathon concludes at 6PM EDT with The Bells of Death.  

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's awesome and all but sadly with the move we ditched Xfinity and are using Youtube TV instead.  Of course they don't have El Rey so that means no kung fu for me.  I may consider Sling in the future but with no Lucha Underground or interesting variety in movies (I miss the Giallo films) I've been watching way less from the channel.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had forgotten how much I loved The Rebel Intruders.   Venom Mob 4 Life~!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 9:17 AM, NikoBaltimore said:

That's awesome and all but sadly with the move we ditched Xfinity and are using Youtube TV instead.  Of course they don't have El Rey so that means no kung fu for me.  I may consider Sling in the future but with no Lucha Underground or interesting variety in movies (I miss the Giallo films) I've been watching way less from the channel.  

The network has fell off big for me since 2016/17 or so. The random 70's and 80's horror used to be so much fun. I remember seeing stuff like Contamination and Rats: Night of Terror which was a trip seeing on tv. But aside from the kung fu there really isn't much right now.

Edited by brocklock
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...