DVDVR Message Board

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

RonL21

Not sure what I'm more upset over: the fact that I now gotta trek through that entire thread, or that people are diverting PL from where his attention SHOULD be (Here. For paragraphs. Paragraphs for as long as the eye can see).

That part was so great. When the cops had Bryan pinned down with the night sticks, I was waiting for Bryan to yell DON'T TAZE ME. Would have been hilarious if they sat him up and maced him like that cop did to that row of protestors at Berkley a few years ago.

A) That would have been idiotic.

B) It was pepper spray, not mace

C) It was UC Davis, not Berkeley.

Not sure what I'm more upset over: the fact that I now gotta trek through that entire thread, or that people are diverting PL from where his attention SHOULD be (Here. For paragraphs. Paragraphs for as long as the eye can see).

I got your back laddo

• Like 1

Click on the members tab up top, click on the P, go to the second page, click on "Find content", choose "only posts".

You can see that PL made two posts in that thread and you can click on the post number to start reading the thread at one of his posts.

FSW gives you a fish, I teach you how to fish.

• Like 2

How sad/morbid is it that if those objects do turn out to be part of the plane, that we'll collectively be relieved, in that the plane didn't fall into bad hands, relatively speaking?  All the passengers/crew will still be gone. :(

I feel awful for the families, but I imagine this will be some sort of a relief to them too. Going the rest of your life wondering what happened to the person you love and never knowing is terrifying. At least they get closure.

How sad/morbid is it that if those objects do turn out to be part of the plane, that we'll collectively be relieved, in that the plane didn't fall into bad hands, relatively speaking?  All the passengers/crew will still be gone. :(

Not a problem if you assumed they were gone no matter what.

I think everyone assumed it had crashed, but you know, it wasn't out of the question they'd been hijacked and were held hostage somewhere. Losing that (small) glimmer of hope is tough even if it's probably better for people in the long run that we know.

I think everyone assumed it had crashed, but you know, it wasn't out of the question they'd been hijacked and were held hostage somewhere. Losing that (small) glimmer of hope is tough even if it's probably better for people in the long run that we know.

And it's been 12 days. Any chance of finding survivors has long been gone.

So this theory they flew around for six hours post-electrical fire? Seems unlikely.

Aye, the new info this morning makes me revise my theory.  If the debris field is that far away from origin, then no catastrophic loss of power could've caused it to go down.  It was probably hijacked and whatever events happened after that took so much time and went unresolved to the point where the plane ran out of fuel or was delieberately scuttled.

Doesn't necessarily mean that it was a terrorist act.

Hijacked + headed to India = Should tell you everything you need to know about what happened.

It's sitting somewhere at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

Nobody understands how much of a burden it is always being right, they don't get my struggles.