DVDVR Message Board

Destiny

Big Fresh

I joined the party and clan! I have done the first 3 story missions and didn't grow to level four after beating the Wizard boss for god knows how many times between the Alpha, Beta, and now this.

This is also my first time playing as a Warlock. The armor and ease of death is more noticeable here

• Like 1

I am a god damn moron

So I still haven't completed a strike without dying.

Since I have the Phogoth bounty I go back to the Summoning Pits

Me and the two other dudes are wrecking shit

They die a few times but I make it through the whole thing alive.

During the 30 second mission end phase - one of the guys motions to me and I realize he wants me to follow him.

He runs over to the ledge and jumps off. I then see that there is a treasure chest down there that he was showing me.

What I didn't see was the fucking gap between platforms.

So yup - I died with 3 seconds away from finishing without dying

• Like 2

I had 15 strange coins and was on the fence about whether to purchase the exotic armor from Xur or wait until next week and try to get a gun after I have some more strange coins.  Then a buddy says we can do the weekly heroic on the highest difficulty and that will give us 9 coins.  So that only took a matter of hours to complete.  But we eventually finished it and I was able to buy the auto rifle from Xur.  Used it in a Skirmish match this morning and went 19k 4d.  

• Like 1

I've blown through all my glimmer a bunch of times buying crap from the cryptarch just so I can level him up.

You are better off just killing shit and getting blues to decrypt, you don't really get much in the way of cryptarch rank at higher lvls for buying his shit green engrams.  I used to do the same exact thing.  I've probably spent 30,000 glimmer on that shady fucker.

My new good buddy Halfaloaf and I tried out mk II of the treasure cave posted a few pages back and it produced nothing but ammo for the both of us after about 5 minutes. Was it patched already or was it not as great as the first to begin with?

• Like 1

I get that the earbud mic that's packed in sucks dead apes, but it really bothers me that so few people on PS4 use mics. I know damn well this shit doesn't happen on Xbox, where everyone has been trained to expect everyone to have a headset.

Unless someone is in your fireteam there's no way to hear them.

• Like 1

I'll be back on in 30 if your still on

I decided I better cook dinner before I get too involved, so I am being lazy and doing ground turkey with Hamburger Helper. I should be up and running in about a half hour myself.

• Like 1