DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Dolfan in NYC

Play action roll-out screen pass.  God I love that play no matter who does it.

And that play is the only way besides uniform color in which this 49er team resembles the Walsh/Montana outfit of my childhood that honor-binds me to root for them even as I admit that the head coach is probably the biggest dickhead in the league.

The Kaepernick Special.

Losing timeouts like that, much like the Scott Steiner bicep kiss, is the cost of doing business with Kaepernick.

And I still think it's an indicator/symptomatic of why they are so discombobulated and made impotent by Seattle's crowd noise and have gotten their ass kicked so severely both times they've played their with Kaep as QB.

And that play is the only way besides uniform color in which this 49er team resembles the Walsh/Montana outfit of my childhood that honor-binds me to root for them even as I admit that the head coach is probably the biggest dickhead in the league.

I root for him just because he went to Michigan, but god he's psychotic.

I root for him just because he went to Michigan, but god he's psychotic.

And really, he almost certainly would not have had the success he's had without that competitive nature and drive.  Which expresses itself in this overtly assholish manner.

Whatever team is hosting the Niners in that Beats by Dre commercial has horrendous stadium security.

It might be the more accurate one  too next week unless the Panthers pull off a miracle.  Hopefully the fan that throws the ice chest has a fish in it