DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend

RonL21

Also, this.

It was amusing to see Flair giving a pep talk to the 49'ers. However, Anthony Davis of San Fran saying on Twitter that Green Bay is a "shit hole" and not backing off of that opinion: what great bulletin board material for the Packers.

Yeah, the Bungles are in full force today.

I thought Flair was a Panthers fan?

I understand he's a big Washington fan.

• Like 1

Also, this.

It was amusing to see Flair giving a pep talk to the 49'ers. However, Anthony Davis of San Fran saying on Twitter that Green Bay is a "shit hole" and not backing off of that opinion: what great bulletin board material for the Packers.

Yeah, the Bungles are in full force today.

I thought Flair was a Panthers fan?
I understand he's a big Washington fan.

Flair's also a big Special Appearance Fee fan.

Oh look, Kaep had to burn another time out really early again

I'm way behind, as I'm letting some buffer time build up so that I don't have to sit through commercials, but Kaepernick came out of halftime not wearing his armband with all of the play calls on it. Colt McCoy ran out onto the field and handed it to him, but I don't know why they were both laughing like dumbasses about it.

Must have gone to the Fatso School of Infuriating Inappropriate Laughter.

I hope Buck was being facetious when he said "long complicated story" about GB drafting Mandarich over Aikman. Either that or all those years as a baseball announcer have left him incapable of using the word "Steroids"

Which is curious because Aikman was the #1 overall pick that year... what is a long complicated story is why GB took Mandarich over Barry Sanders, Derrick Thomas and Deion Sanders who were the next three players taken.