Cincinnati

Clinch AFC North with:

1. CIN win + BAL loss (Week 15) or
2. CIN win + BAL loss (Week 16)

Clinch playoff spot with:

1. CIN win + MIA loss

Miami

1. MIA win + BAL loss (Week 15) + BAL loss (Week 16)

NFC

Carolina

1. CAR win or
2. ARI loss + SF loss + DET loss (Week 15) or
3. ARI loss + SF loss + DET loss (Week 16) or
4. ARI loss + SF loss + CHI loss

San Francisco

1. SF win or
2. ARI loss

New Orleans

Clinch NFC South and first-round bye with:

1. NO win

Clinch a playoff spot with:

1. NO win or
2. ARI loss + SF loss + DET loss (Week 15) or
3. ARI loss + SF loss + DET loss (Week 16) or
4. ARI loss + SF loss + CHI loss

Detroit

Clinch NFC North with:

1. DET win (Week 15) + DET win (Week 16) + CHI loss + GB loss

Philadelphia

Clinch NFC East with:

1. PHI win + DAL loss

Chicago

Clinch NFC North with:

1. CHI win + DET loss (Week 15) + DET loss (Week 16) + GB loss

And my favorite part of this season has been watching FSW turn into Gonzo with his idiotic fandom of his shithouse, loser franchise.

Lions, to quote coach Jack Reilly, "You're not a has been...you're a never was."

• Like 2

And my favorite part of this season has been watching FSW turn into Gonzo with his idiotic fandom of his shithouse, loser franchise.

Lions, to quote coach Jack Reilly, "You're not a has been...you're a never was."

Not sure what your beef is, is there some storied Lions/Colts rivalry Detroit don't know about?

Well, that would just be mean to compare the Lions and Colts.

You're off your game today, son. 

I just don't think you should be able to cower under a rock when the Bears lose, and then slither out like an odious snake when they're back in it. Meanwhile the noble Lions fans stand here every week taking their beatings with grace and stoic dignity.

Henceforth I will no longer recognise you as a Bears fan.

• Like 1

I really hope that our owner for a change decides to fire our coaching staff and front office for sucking at their jobs. Knowing Ford we are looking at Schwartz getting an extension and Mayhew taking another defensive lineman. More of side arm slinging Stafford and being told to wait for him to develop, he'll be real good someday.

Figures, a week after the longest field goal record finally gets broken and I don't have to see that stupid highlight of a last second kick killing the Lions, what happens but a slightly shorter kick go and kill the Lions?

I looked to see who the Bears were playing, filled with joy at the prospect of these miserable, diabolical, evil haters getting their comeuppance.

It's Philly. Fuck.

The good for Lions fans: Cutler may spot the Eagles a couple interceptions and the Eagles have won their last three at home

The bad for Lions fans: Philly's defense may give up three TDs somewhere in between all that to Jeffery, Marshall, and one of the Bennetts

The ugly for Lions fans: Having to rely on NICK FOLES to stay in the playoff hunt

Except NICK FOLES is actually kind of awesome...  I still think we can out score them, but the Eagles are NOT a good matchup for us.  Lesean might set the single game rushing record.  Alshon and Brandon are going to terrorize them, though.

We will need everything Lance Briggs has to offer next week.  Let's hope that is a substantial contribution.