DVDVR Message Board

2024 NFL OFFSEASON

RIPPA

I'm always fascinated by QB Quarterback contracts and where the next contracts will slot. The contracts will keep going up of course, as the cap keeps going up and QBs will always be the most valued position. But where does Dak slot in the top 5? Tua? Look how much Murray, Watson, and Cousins are making, Tua and Dak would slot over them but will either set a new Avg Per Year record? I'm definitely thinking Dak will, especially if he signs next offseason, but I have no idea where to slot Tua. Who I think is really good but I don't know if he's "make more money than Lamar, Herbert, and Burrow" good.

Bill Tobin has passed away at the age of 83

EDIT -

Mel Kiper And The Crazy Feud That Changed the TV Draft Forever | NFL 1994 Draft Story

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

So Denver's QB room is Zach Wilson, Jarrett Stidham and Ben DiNucci.

Eastern Colorado IS known for it's high content of quality MILF's

Dallas picks up Micah Parsons 5th year option.  Jerry's going to have to write some gigantic paychecks very soon or Dallas is going to go 2-15 in 2025.

Detroit signed T Penei Sewell to a 4/112 extension.  85 guaranteed

However, Jared Goff's extension talks have apparently stalled.. 

Speaking of stalled talks, over in Cincy, Trey Hendrickson has demanded out. 

14 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Speaking of stalled talks, over in Cincy, Trey Hendrickson has demanded out. 

I believe this is more of a thing where he either wants a long-term contract from Cincy or he wants out. Not so much just wanting out.

1 hour ago, Log said:

I believe this is more of a thing where he either wants a long-term contract from Cincy or he wants out. Not so much just wanting out.

Last report was he's requested a trade, so.... I guess, your mileage may vary? 

• Like 1

I was going off this quote from his agent:

"Our No. 1 goal is to get a long-term commitment from them," Lewis said on the eve of the NFL draft. "If we can't, then we're asking for a trade. And hopefully if he gets traded, that's what we do -- get a long-term commitment with somewhere else."

• Like 1