DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

The Cowboys would be doing a lot better if they didn't commit a personal foul on all three of the Bills touchdown drives in the first half. I have no rooting interest, but damn. Roughing the passer on a third down, roughing the punter after having gotten a stop, and then unnecessary roughness on 2nd & 19 hitting the defenseless receiver in the head after he already hadn't been able to get catch the overthrown pass. 

• Like 1

Watching the success of James Cook since Brady took over as OC makes me think Dorsey wasn't just a scapegoat but an active part of the problem. Bills offense has looked totally different since Brady took over. I do wish they could get Diggs more involved but they stopped forcing the ball to him and letting the run game cook, its just clicking so much better.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

Watching the success of James Cook since Brady took over as OC makes me think Dorsey wasn't just a scapegoat but an active part of the problem. Bills offense has looked totally different since Brady took over. I do wish they could get Diggs more involved but they stopped forcing the ball to him and letting the run game cook, its just clicking so much better.

There’s no question it was Dorsey. Cook wasn’t even getting the touches let alone the yards with him. Then in the game that got him fired there were 2 TD drives that were all runs. There’s just no way that anything else besides McD having to tell his OC to run the ball until it quits working, is what happened. 

Rams missed a FG and Brissett comes in and throws two TDs in like 4 seconds 

Rams are about to blow this game and I won’t be mad (since it’s helps the Giants draft position)

Just now, dogwelder said:

LOL Washington scored but Cheeseman screws up the snap again.

Find someone who will let you screw up as much as Rivera let’s Cheeseman fuck up snaps

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dogwelder said:

Ha!  Fans are salty because the line was Washington +7.  Maybe Cheeseman had money on the Rams.

I like in the postgame - Cheeseman flat out said if he was on any other team, he would have lost his job already

Cris Collinsworth is taking this opportunity to lose his mind over this certain quarterback because all of the others out of the group that he’s grouped them into hasn’t done well on SNF this year. That last play Lamar Jackson was great but holy crap every single OLman was holding for that entire play. That’s what the player was saying after the play, not OMG Jackson is so good. Wtf.

4 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

My plans fell through and I couldn't go to the Giants v Saints game today. Thank god. That was ugly. A kicker FG & a punter FG are your only points? So very frustrating.

my family zoom call for the week included hearing from an aunt about how the Chiefs weren't on because her market was airing Giants/Saints (her market, Rochester, got Giants/Saints, while Buffalo had Chiefs/Patriots)

4 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Cris Collinsworth is taking this opportunity to lose his mind over this certain quarterback because all of the others out of the group that he’s grouped them into hasn’t done well on SNF this year. That last play Lamar Jackson was great but holy crap every single OLman was holding for that entire play. That’s what the player was saying after the play, not OMG Jackson is so good. Wtf.

I don't care that that pass worked - that was a HORRIBLE throw by Jackson.  All the way across the field, in the air for half an hour, and two defenders right there?  Basically a Hail Mary that worked.  

21 hours ago, hammerva said:

So Tyreek Hill is already out of the game and now Waddle is inquired.  Yeah this Dolphins vs Jets  game could get very ugly

callanambulance-calltheambulance.gif

I would like to state my enjoyment of this weekend's football contest. 

• Haha 2