DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

Totally glosses over the issue of the NFL rulebook being full blown retard. They have easily the worst rules of any form of organized football on earth, and it gets worse by the year.

Look for it to be called multiple times this season now, much like the completing the catch process nonsense before it was called for the first time and the annual airing of the tuck when it existed.

First person to post "that was technically the right call" over the NE/Jets game should be banned, straight up.Totally glosses over the issue of the NFL rulebook being full blown retard. They have easily the worst rules of any form of organized football on earth, and it gets worse by the year.

Because the Pats absolutely NEVER benefitted from bullshit and bullshit obscure calls over the last 10 years or so, ever.

Wanting to punch a Ram defender in the face is completely underst---

--wait, it's NOT Cortland Finnegan?

• Like 1

Apparently the Bears are fearing that the Jay Cutler injury is serious.

They are bringing back Jordan Palmer.

I don't know if I would bring back Palmer just because he spent a few weeks in camp and kinda knows the playbook over some other guys but whatever

Just looking at numbers, AJ Green already has 122 yards and a TD and it isn't halftime yet?

Good old Lions.

One of the plays was like an 80 yard TD pass, but your point still stands.

Hey - at least the Giants will get to play the Bucs next year

No matter what happens between now and then, you can almost guarantee that it will be a win for the G-Men.

Has there ever been a coach more obviously about to be fired than Greg Schiano?  He might as well just quit in the locker room and save the team a phone call.

That would be great but I imagine him being more stubborn and a mule and even after he gets fired you have to literally drag him out of the complex as he's kicking and screaming.

Who the fuck did Molly McGrath's makeup? She looks like a racoon

This made me laugh. While I wouldn't turn her down by any means, that was not the best look for her.

Apparently, starting the Case Keenum era wasn't as odd of an idea as I first thought.

Ooof

Jermichael Finley was carted off with another head injury - he apparently has movement in all his extremities

And remember - Finley after his earlier concussion, there were all the stories about how his family didn't want him playing football